Chapter 66 : Wildcard

Season 3 : Chapter 10

In the middle of the woods, two students of Class-D, namely Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Koenji Rokusuke were at the moment jumping through the trees with the help of the branches at quite a fast pace.

"Ayanokouji-boy, it seems that Baldy head and his class are targeting the Cave as their spot. Should we capture it before them or leave it alone?"

Even though Koenji still had his usual smirk on his face, there was a different air around him this time. It was a face filled with confidence and ascertainment, as if he was saying "Let's get this done as quickly as possible."

"No...Let's not target it. The cave, even though it is quite a protected place, has only one exit, unlike the other spots. So we would have no use for that. Also, we need to atleast keep one spot free for the other classes, otherwise my plan wouldn't go this smoothly."

'That's just some measly excuse on my part. The cave would've been a wonderful spot as our base camp, but the problem is, it's quite isolated from the other spots..So it would be more tiring to register spots three times each day for a whole week.'

As Class-A soon entered the cave in groups, Kiyotaka's eyes met with those of Hashimoto's who just gave him a small nod and a smirk trying to convey the message "Leave this to me."

With that, both the Class-D students changed their targets and captured the rest of the three out of the spots before the other classes managed to get their hands on it.

Being done with their work, Koenji brushed his hair with his fingers before picking up two bananas from the tree beside them. He threw one of the bananas towards the leader of Class-D with a smirk, who accepted it with gratitude.

"Good work Koenji. But we have to follow this method everyday for the next six days, three times each day. Are you ready for that?"

"My my Kiyo boy, you shouldn't underestimate the calibre of a perfect existence like me. Doing this small work is as easy as carrying those two beautiful ladies on my shoulders and flexing my godly body in front of them Hahahaaaha."

'Poor Matsushita and Satou....or lucky them..I don't know which one and I refrain from thinking about it anymore.'

With that Koenji started boisterously laughing to himself, as all Kiyotaka could do was release a small sigh to himselt.

"Let's go to our camps then...Hopefully the others can fare themselves well."

"Your voice betrays your words Kiyo-boy."

"That's just how I was born, I guess."

"I see, I see."

Koenji, for some reason narrowed his eyes at Kiyotaka for a second before masking it with his usual smirk.