𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦

Aura's back crashed into the ground as she groans in pain, slowly opening her eyes she realises the red atmosphere. It was like a whole other world, she slowly stands up, in front of her is what seemed like a house, vines snaked all over the place, thunderstorm all around her. Sounds of chimes coming from the background.

"Aura..."

What seemed like a deep demonic voice, she turns around and sees Vecna himself walking from a distance towards her.

"I've been waiting for you, Aura.."

She took a deep breath looking at the hideous creature.

"I know my name you don't need to say it twice"

She spat, she was scared but she didn't want to show it, she was tired. Tired of the headaches, the nausea, the nosebleeds and the hallucinations, all because of him. Vecna chuckles still walking towards her, she turns around to run and screams when she sees Chrissy's dead body attached to the tree, vines snaked all around her.

She turns to run the other direction and notices another victim and then another what seemed like a familiar face she remembers it was Jason's friend, the one who snapped right in front of her. Her eyes tears up, blurring her vision taking a few steps back before she continues to run but then her leg gets snatched up by a large vine, pulling her in until she's attached to a tree. Vines covering her body, tying her up she could no longer move, she tried to fight it but it was hopeless.

Vecna walks towards her until they were now face to face, he leans in looking her dead in the eyes.

"You're not the only one who's been here you know? I tried to get to Max but bitch escaped before I could kill her"

Aura's tears roll down her cheek as she shakes her head.

"You leave Max alone"

She spat, Vecna tilts his head.

"Why do you think I chose both of you? Whoever I could get to first, will join the others here and well the other one? They can run free so who's it going to be Aura? Are you going to surrender yourself to me or should I go for poor little Max instead?"

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"Steve what's going on?!"

Eddie shouts from the other side. Steve continues shaking Aura's shoulders but she wasn't waking up, she was in trance.

"Vecna! Vecna's got her!"

He screams back, on the other side everyone was panicking.

"We need music! Eddie where are your tapes?!"

Dustin asks in panic. Eddie leads them to his room showing them everywhere the tapes would be, everyone starts looking through drawers.

"Why do we need music?!!"

Eddie asks shouting.

"It's the only way to save her, it saved me.."

Max shouts back rifling through his nightstand. Erica runs down the hallway and into the room where everyone was searching for the tapes.

"Steve says you need to hurry!"

"Yeah, no shit!"

Dustin roared back.

"We can't find anything!!"

Max shouts. Robin shakes her head, her hands shaking dropping the tapes Eddie had.