CHAPTER 25

It is a quiet yet wonderful day for Jiyeon. After what happened last night, she could not wait to be at night so she could meet him.

A smile crept her lips upon remembering the words that left his lips last night. Her heart started beating so rapidly inside her chest, as if it will about to jump out of her ribcage. Her insides tingling as she felt butterflies, no, not just butterflies but the whole damn zoo inside her stomach.

She felt euphoric, as if she's floating in a fluffy cotton ball with nothing but love that surrounds her. The feeling is kind of overwhelming, but in a very good way.

She feel like more years just added into her lifespan just because of the confessions exchanged last night which is the cause of the euphoric feeling.

Jiyeon is in utopia, and nothing can take her away from it.

A knock from her door snapped her from her train of thought. She faced the door after telling the intruder to come in.

"My lady. " It's Chaeha.

"What's up? "

If going back to the old times, the servant would probably take her question literally and answer what is really above them. Thought right now, at this moment, Chaeha gave her a sweet smile and answered why she is looking for her lady.

And yes, you could say this happened a lot of times already and Chaeha had now got what Jiyeon meant everytime she will ask the servant with that question.

"Your presence was being asked downstairs. "

Jiyeon raised her brow. "Are the visitors still there? "

The servant nodded. "Yes, my lady. "

Jiyeon nodded her head, walking towards Chaeha who followed her downstairs.

The first thing Jiyeon saw was the two unfamiliar men, sitting on the sofa with their back facing her, along with her parents. She cleared her throat and made her presence known as she walked in the scene and towards her mother. She looked at the two unfamiliar faces.

Shock is not enough to describe what Jiyeon felt when she saw who are the visitors her father was talking about earlier today. Truth be told, she is expecting them to be old like her father since Mister Min only invites old men who is around his age.

But right now, yes, there is one men who is around the same age as her father but the other one, you could tell he is a young man.

Jiyeon immediately averted her gaze from the said young man as she suddenly felt intimidated by his gaze alone. His presence is something Jiyeon would avoid no matter what.

As soon as Jiyeon was introduced by her father, the visitors greeted her. She greeted them back with a bow and a polite smile.

They are somewhat different. Or at least their features are. She can tell they are a foreign people in the country. And her assumption was proven right when her father introduced the said visitors.

"They are the Nishimura's from Japan, the one that our ancestors have partnered with before. "

So they're Japanese...