Chp 64 (A blissful morning)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

It was the next day when he opened his eyes first and saw his baby who is sleeping peacefully hugging his chest.

He smile wholeheartedly remembering the last night as she was very wild. He knows it was because of her pregnancy which he is enjoying fully.

She is sleeping naked beside of him. Her whole body is marked by him. He feel that he is still inside her which make him hard again. Without distrubing her sleep he started moving in and out slowly. He saw her wet Twins as the milk are coming out from them.

He started sucking one of her twins drinking the milk and thrusting in her slowly without distrubing her sleep.

After sometimes Sana opend her eyes feeling the movement. She saw that his husband is covering himself with duvet.

She peeped inside the duvet and saw his husband who is sucking her one twins like baby. She feel his member inside her who is moving slowly. Without saying anything she wrapped her one leg in his torso giving him more access to thrust into her.

"Good morning sidharth..." She said in her morning voice making him smile.

Hearing her voice he started moving in and out fastly while sucking her twins.

Her eyes started turning while in pleasure and unknowingly she started massaging his scalps. Feeling her hands he started giving her deep strokes.

"Uhmm... sidharth..." She moaned as he is hitting her g spot.

He come above her and throw her one leg in his shoulder and thrust into her hard and fast while sucking her one twin and fondling the other like sponge balls.

"Uhmm sidharth..." She moan feeling his member deep inside her.

"Yess baby moan my name..I love my name from your mouth especially when I f*ck you.." he said thrusting into her. She started moaning his name like mantra where he thrust into her deeper hearing her moan.

"I love you baby....i love you so much...." Moan sidharth thrusting into her.

"I love you tooo sidharth.." moan Sana feeling the pleasure.

"Yes baby come with me..." Moan sidharth feeling her tight walls.

Next second she shouted his name and they both release inside her, he stroke himself releasing completely Inside her.

He kiss her softly and remove himself from her.

"Aah.." she shouted with pain.

"Shhh i was telling you na..." He said seeing the red spot.

"Kuch nhi hua sidharth... " She said diverting the topic.

He rolled his eyes and carry herself and they went to washroom. He cleaned her first and then they take shower together.

"Bass ho gaya...." Said sidharth applying the lotion in her parts.

He covered her after applying the lotion and kiss her tummy.

"I wish ki dono ladkiyaan ho...bilkul tumhari tarah..." He said kissing her forehead.

"And i want two boys..just like you.." said Sana kissing his lips softly.

"Dekhte hai...kiski wish puri hoti hai.." said sidharth kissing her nose. They changed themselves and went on living area.

"Sidharth bass... Abb nhi..." Said Sana seeing the glass of apple juice in her hand.