301.The Goddess's Fall {1}

“CEO Bruschweiler, congratulations. I truly did not expect your family’s young lady, Lee Lalisa, to be engaged to the Jeon family’s only son, Jeon Jungkook. This is indeed a wonderful event.” One of the guests shook hands with Father Lee, Marco Bruschweiler.

Marco appeared to be extremely pleased. Even his eyes and brows were curved happily. “It is all thanks to fate for bringing these two children together. I really wish that I could enjoy their wedding celebration right now. It’s a pity that the children are still young. I’ll have to wait for at least ten more years.”

Grandmother Jeon could barely suppress the smile on her warm, wrinkled complexion. She was similarly responding to numerous guests. “Lisa is a wonderful child. It is my grandson, Jungkook’s, great fortune to be promised to her.”

The video ended after a short two minutes. The projection was quickly turned off after it ended.

The entire place was left silent. There were no longer any students suspecting Commander Jeon for helping the third party.

It was impossible to suspect that such a video was fabricated. This was because various, important political figures and business elites had been in attendance at that event. There was no way that all these people would collaborate to make up this lie.

“All the guests from that year can stand as a witness to confirm that Lee Lalisa is my fiancée.” Jungkook’s expression was stern and his voice seemed to carry a little sadness.

“Ever since my grandmother’s passing, this video has become all the more precious. And my fiancée, Lisa, is a wonderful and kind girl. She isn’t the kind to abuse my power or thirst for my wealth. Instead, she has been a silent support for me over the years. She is the one who told me that, though she was lucky enough to be placed in the comfortable, new dormitory in Jing Hua University, there are many more students who are still enduring the old dormitories. The living environment there is poor to the point where even mice could breed. Moreover, the students have to share public toilets… with worrying hygiene conditions. She hopes that one day, when she is able, she could help these students access a better living environment, so that they can focus more on their studies. I was deeply moved by her thoughts and her consideration brought warmth to my heart. That is the reason for today’s theme – Warming Jing Hua University With Love. Today, Lisa is still a student here. I’m willing to gift her warmth to everyone present on her behalf right now. This is also why I am donating to the school in her name. Lisa is an extremely kind girl, but she has been repeatedly attacked and bullied by public opinion. She has even been misunderstood as a third party. As her fiancé, given that I am present here today, I have the responsibility and duty to stand up for her. I hope that everyone present will no longer be influenced to misunderstand her.”

Everyone present was completely silent. There were no comments attacking Lisa as a third party on the forum at this moment. The suspicions about Jungkook’s motives for the generous donation also stopped.

Everyone was moved by Lisa. It turns out that she is this well-brought up. She even worried about her schoolmates.

In an instant, all the earlier disdain, hatred and distaste in everyone’s gaze transformed into sympathy, apology, admiration and envy…

[Eunha is the most shameless whore of the century. She has been blatantly pretending to be Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée and even caused this old man to mistake Lisa as a third party! I really scolded Lisa for absolutely nothing! I made a horrible mistake!]

[My heart has suffered significant damage. It turns out Goddess Eunha is a cheap whore who deserves to die. She is even less than a prostitute. To think she had thoughts about God Jeon Jungkook. She should get out of Jing Hua University right now!]

[She dared to fool all the teachers and students as though we are all monkeys. Eunha, this beast. This old man will show her what the consequences of her actions are!]

Angry comments flooded into the school’s forum.

The extent to which everyone had praised Eunha to the heavens previously was matched up by the extent to which they were attacking her right now.

These angry comments were not only erupting on the forum.