27

Maisly Ravera

I woke up before Amir of course and I was cleaning downstairs and then I decided to get him some water and a Tylenol cause baby that headache is coming.

I walked upstairs with them both in my hand and placed them on the bedside table and as I was about to walk away he grabbed my arm

"Your up" I say and he smiled weakly . "I need to talk to you .. sit down please .." he says sitting up and I sigh thinking about it and was about to sit beside him but he pulled me onto his lap.

"Here not on the bed my love " he says kissing my cheek. "What do you need to talk about .. " I say not looking at him.

"How are you feeling ?" He asked me and I got memories of him asking me this when we had therapy sessions.

"I'm okay.. beside the fact my cycle is on and my stomach is killing me .. I'm ok.. still mad at you" I say folding my arms across my chest.

He takes a deep breath and rub unrecognizable shapes on my hip as he held me on his leg. "I'm sorry .. I promise you that we weren't doing anything.. she was just getting closer as you walked into the room and once you walked out she tried to get me to sit back down but I went after you.. why would I cheat on you my love... I promise I wasn't feeding into whatever she had planned she was up on me at the wrong time and that's just what you seen" he said and I roll my eyes.

"Okay.. so why the fuck didn't you tell her to get away or lightly push her away! You have a fucking girlfriend Amir no other woman other than me should be that close to you.. the fuck were you thinking in the moment .. if you would have addressed her the way you do to everyone else this wouldn't be happening " I say kinda tearing up. Just thinking about this reminds me of my time with my ex..

"Baby look .. it happens all so fast even the part where you walked in . It all happened within the span of 5 seconds I promise it did.. at the moment I was thinking what the fuck is she doing and was literally about to tell her to get away from me but when you walked in I seen you and realize from your view it looked different .. trust me .. I will never cheat on the girl who saved my life and that I love so much.." he says as I tear fell out of my eye and onto his leg.

"Baby please don't cry come here " he says turning me around so I straddle him. I fucking hate letting people seeing me cry so I covered my face as I leaned against his body. "I love you so much I'll never cheat on you.. I literally want to have a nice future with you ... plan a beautiful wedding that your looking forward to with your favorite hobby's and colors and go on a nice honeymoon to a place we both never been . Come back home and eventually through the years and have little mini us.. and have us chasing them around the house naked cause they don't want a diaper on. He says as I let out a little cry laugh. 

"I wanna have the best future with you ok .. I'll never do that to you.. your toooo special and important to my life.. if I lose you I wouldn't have my 5 kids by you" he says chuckling as I laughed a little . I hit his shoulder and say " 5 kids plus you and I'll be the one leaving " and lay against his chest as he pecked my forehead multiple times

"I love you Maisly " he says as he made me look him in his eyes. "I love you even more Amir " I say and he kisses my forehead and pushed my head back down so I could rest on him.

"Wanna know something?" He says and I sit up curiously on him . "What is it ?" I ask

"You yelled at me last night ... I almost cried ... you never yell at me.. my heart was broken.." he says and I almost laugh.

"I'm sorry baby .." I say hugging him cause he look like he was about to cry again. "You almost made a grown man cry.. I was hurt" he says again. "Okayyy! Baby I'm sorry .. you was making me frustrated and I'm on my period so my head was everywhere.. and since when do you cry when I yell.. last time I yelled you fucked me cause of it" I mumbled the last part.