Kenma x Fem Dom

Tiss be a request I am happy to fill....

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

I smiled a bit at my pretty little kitten, the boy sat on his knees in front of me. His cheek rested on my thigh, an obvious blush spread across his face. Small moans and whimpers left his mouth, I'm sure the tail he wore was pressing against his good spot.

"Mistress, please something" his words were broken as he begged for me to touch his sensitive body. I hummed but said nothing.

Internally I wanted to pinch his cheeks and make cute noises but I withheld said actions. He moved his face against my leg wanting attention "Please" he begged once more.

I decided I'd go ahead and give him a little something but only if he was a good boy, pinching his chin between my fingers I made him look me in the eyes "tell me what you want" his eyes widened. He k ew what I meant, he's not too fond of it however its not a hard no.

Hearing him tell me exactly what he wants helps me please him more, we're not playing a guessing game on how he's wanting to be touched. He pursed his lips, glancing away and played with his tail.

"I-i um" he started, leaving his sentence unfinished. Tsking I began to tease the poor boy "I guess that means it's time for bed then?" I went to stand only to get pushed back onto the couch.

"No please don't leave me like this" the male began to scramble for words, slowing down he spoke once more "I- I want you to... to suck me, not much tonight please"

I knew he was pretty tired, he moved onto the couch spreading out. His cock stood tall, an angry red color present. Taking him in my hand he moaned loudly at the smallest touch "Sensitive tonight arnt we?" His whimpers grew louder and more frequent as I stroke him, letting me know he's about to finish.

After another minute or so he came, thick arousal flowed over my hand. Breathing harshly he calmed and soon fell asleep, taking a near by towel I clean up my hand and his body of sweat. I tucked him into bed on the couch since I cannot move his sleeping body.