Part 115

(We start off in Cerise laboratory as Chloe is giving Yamper a belly rub)

Chrysa: come to think of it Chloe, didn't you say you'd like to meet a sylveon?

Chloe: I do, sylveon is the only eevee evolution I haven't met yet.

Chrysa: well I was just contacted by Kiley.

Chloe: Kiley? Wasn't he vaporeon's trainer?

Chrysa: right, his town is Lilycove city and they're holding a Pokémon contest there. It seems sylveon and it's trainer are favoured to win.

Pokédex: sylveon, the intertwining Pokémon, a fairy type. Sylveon's ribbon like feelers send out wages that have a calming effect and can put a stop to conflicts. If it places its feelers on it's trainer, sylveon can understand their emotions.

Chloe: that's perfect for competing in contests. 

Cerise: would you like to go?

Chloe: dad, of course I would! So eevee, ponyta, wanna go? (Eevee nods as ponyta also looks really excited)

Cerise: it turns out (Y/N), Ash and Goh are already on their way to Lilycove city.

(Flash back)

Goh: what I really wanna do is catch an Altaria just like the one Ash just battled!

Ash: and on out way back we're planning to stop at Lilycove.

(Y/N): there's a contest being held there and really wanna watch it. 

(Flashback end)

Cerise: I figured you'd wanna meet up with them there.

Chloe: great. Then it's off to Lilycove city! Now let's go!

(At Lilycove city as Chloe, ponyta and eevee arrive at the contest hall)

???: hiiii everybody! (We see a girl with blue hair and has an Altaria) well then watch me dive in, it's dazzling! (Twirls around) dizzying.

Male fans: dizzying (twirl around too)

Lisia: Lisia's miraculous contest is scouting! Alright, I'm going to bring another fantastic trainer in the world of contesting. (Looks among the crowd) let's see (gasps as she speed Chloe, ponyta and eevee) you, watching with that baffled expression on your face! 

Chloe: me?

Lisia: have you never joined in a contest?

Chloe: uh, never.

Lisia: that's just what I want to hear, then let's get the show on the road. Folks, this is the trainer I'm gonna scout today! 

Chloe: talent scout?

Lisia: what's your name?

Chloe: wait a minute, I do t think I could possibly-

Lisia: won't you tell me?  Please? (Winks) 

(We cut to (Y/N), Ash and Goh as a pokeball shakes but the Altaria breaks free of the pokeball and begins to fly away)

Goh: oh no and that's the only Altaria we've seen so far today.

(Y/N): I told you to start off easy with Swablu but you wanted to nosedive into the deep end first mr 2 legendaries.

Goh: I was confident getting an Altaria would be easy, you know how stubborn I can be.

(Y/N): true. 

Lisia: (on TV) now Chloe, Pokémon spectaculars aren't just about strength. They're also about presenting the world to a whole new brilliant side of your Pokémon.