𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟

Nancy puts her hands on her hips turning around. As they are all gathered around at the back of the van.

"Alright let's run through the plan one more time"

They had just dropped off Lucas, Erica and Max at the Creel house before darkness fell, Aura's mind was still on Max, pretty much zoned out of the conversation. Her eyes would trace to Eddie from time to time, seeing him in that bandana and green jacket, exactly how Vecna presented Eddie to her, it was like deja vu all over again and she was mentally freaking out.

"Phase one.." Nancy prompted.

"We meet Erica at the playground, she'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready"

Robin states.

"Phase two.." Nancy looks at Steve.

"Max baits Vecna.."

He says quietly feeling sick as he looks down.

"He'll go after her and it will put him in a trance.."

"Phase three?"

She looks up at Eddie, Dustin and Aura. Dustin speaks up.

"Me, Eddie and Aura will draw the bats away"

Dustin gestured, Eddie takes a step forward smiling down at Dustin as he ruffles his hair, Aura folds her arms smiling as she nods in agreement.

"Phase four.."

Nancy trails..

"We head into Vecna's bat free lair and- flambe"

Robin finishes off her sentence while rattling the bottle she had in her hand. Nancy nods.

"Nobody moves onto the next phrase until we all copy and nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what, got it?"

She asks tracing her eyes to everyone.

"Got it"

Everyone says in sync as they all get ready to exit the van. They all head over walking to Eddie's trailer, the moon shining down on them and breeze slightly hitting their faces. They all get into the trailer looking at the handmade rope, Steve makes his move towards it first.

"Be careful!"

Dustin warns.

"Thanks buddy"

Steve responds putting his hand on his shoulder before grabbing the rope, he pulls himself up making his way up to the gate and falls through landing on his feet. He looks around before looking up through the gate peering at Nancy and Robin, they could tell Steve was proud of his little superhero land.

Steve then drags the upside down mattress in the centre so everyone can have a safe landing. Robin gets down on her knees, holding her hands out to give Nancy a boost up. After Nancy, Aura was up next, Robin helping her too. Then Robin went next followed by Eddie then Dustin. They all took their weapons and exits the trailer, before they even began walking, Steve turns around specifically telling Eddie, Dustin and Aura because he won't be with them.

"Hey guys listen, if things here start to go south I mean at all, you abort okay?"

He waited for their nods before continuing.

"Don't try to be cute or be a hero or anything"

Eddie scoffs looking over at Dustin.

"Us heroes?"

He traces his eyes back to Steve.

"Look at us, we're not heroes"

Steve stares at them before tracing his eyes to Aura, she gives him a reassuring smile before nodding, he nods back before Nancy, Robin and Steve part ways. After a while Eddie began drilling the metal over the windows as Dustin and Aura did some work around to make sure the trailer was secure and safe, making sure there was no openings for the bats to go through. Once they all pieced everything together, the three of the step back looking at their wonderful work of art. Aura standing between them.