Chapter 3

EDDIE'S POV
*the next day around 8:30 ish*

I was practicing with my electric guitar. I'd love to play just like Metallica or Black Sabbath, but for that to happen I must practice everyday. As my fingers were ready to touch the strings, I heard a knock in my window. It must be Val. I thought she was kidding when she said we'd go to Steve's party. Apparently I'm wrong. I put down the guitar and open the widow. There she was standing, looking stunning. "Are we seriously going?" as I sighed

She leaned in, seeing my messy room, but what caught her attention was the light smoke. "Are you seriously smoking and playing your guitar?"

I chuckled. "I haven't smoked all day, give me a break Val,"

"Fine, don't come with me" as she snatched my cigarette from my hand so she can smoke as well. She proceeded to smash it in the floor with her shoe. "But don't blame if your making out dream slips out"

My eyes widen as I heard her. She wouldn't, not sober Val any way. Drunk Val in the other hand, definitely might. If Steve ever finds out about that dream, I'm definitely doomed. I'm already considered a freak, I do not want to think what they'd call me if they find out. "ha ha, very funny"

"Oh I know, I'm hilarious"

I rolled my eyes. "Just let me grab my jacket" as I went to put it on and got out of my room. I checked that every thing was closed but the restroom's open door caught my eye and I went in. I splash some water in my face to look more alive I guess. I never cared how I looked when  I'm hanging out with Val, but right now I care and I care a lot. Why do I care if I look presentable to Steve's party?

"Edds, hurry up"

Val interrupted my thoughts. "I'm coming" Jesus H Christ, Val needs to learn how to have a little more of patience. I closed the door and headed to my room.

"Eddie, I swear to god I'll come and get you"

Val has been in the trailer like a thousand times. She knows the bathroom is close to my room, not 3 streets away. I was walking in as she spoke. "You have no patience at all"

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yes I do"

"No you don't"as I open my windows wider so I could get out.

She stepped back and looked at me confused.

As I was getting out, I saw her confused facial expression. "What?"

"You do realize you have a door right"

I stared at her.

"You know the big thing in the front, that has a handle and it gets open with a key?" as she was pointing it out.

I was closing my window but why was she talking to me like I'm two.

"Yeah, but it's more fun this way"

She chuckled. "Sometimes I don't get you Munson, I really don't"

I turned around. "Me neither Anderson, me neither"

"Finally, let's go to your boyfriend's party"

I gave her a death stare.

She laughed it off. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding"

I was relieved at her words.

*FOR MY STORY'S SAKE, PLEASE PRETEND THE HARRINGTON'S HOUSE IS WALKING DISTANCE AWAY FROM THE TRAILER PARK*

As we started to walk, she leaned in my ear "Actually I'm not kidding"

My eyes widen and she took off running. I caught up with her and decided to hug her from behind.