[ 018 ] ❝ a win in aussie territory ❞

Wearing what she would say is one of her favourite outfits, Lu's attire for the Australian Grand Prix consisted of fashionable blue palazzo pants, paired with a patterned top that was cropped slightly, leaving a slither of her stomach on display b...

Wearing what she would say is one of her favourite outfits, Lu's attire for the Australian Grand Prix consisted of fashionable blue palazzo pants, paired with a patterned top that was cropped slightly, leaving a slither of her stomach on display before the waist band of her pants. Perfect for the warm weather Australia was gifting them. She liked that on race weekends she was able to dress up a bit more than usual. Typically she donned sports shorts and a t-shirt to train in alongside a pair of her many Nike Air force 1's, however with her outfit for today she decided to be brave and wear yellow heels. Without her knowing, Charles had slipped a pair of her trainers into his bag just in case, knowing his girlfriend wasn't overly fond of heels and not the best at walking in them after several hours.

Charles helped her out of the car, jogging round to her side to open the door and hold out his hand for her to take. She laughed as she nearly hit her head getting out but he had already placed his hand on top of her hair to stop any damage, foreshadowing what she had been about to do.

"Oi you muppet!" Lando snickered as he joined them, having just arrived too.

"Look, I'm taller than you now Lando-" Lu teased him, hooking her arm with Charles to stay up right.

"Lu, you're going to fall-" Charles shook his head, amused at his stubborn girlfriend.

"I am not." She waved a hand in the air, "Me and heels are perfectly fine. As Miss Monroe once said, Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world." 

"Yes, but your right shoes- are tennis shoes." Charles reminded her, flicking her ear as they walked towards the entrance, passes ready.

"Me first-" Lando rushed in front of them both, scanning his pass before they could beat him there. "Haha," he laughed evilly. Lucía rolled her eyes at his childish but amusing behaviour.

"So, Lucifer, you ready to witness McLaren greatness." Lando threw an arm around her shoulder playfully.

"I thought you said the car was shit-" Lu raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shhh-" Lando threw his arms around wildly, before shrugging. He looked around as if she had just shouted it out loud. "Zak has spies- everywhere-" He was on some sort of crack today. She was sure of it.

"You're crazy," She laughed, nudging his shoulder.

"We all are Lucifer. We drive fast cars at 200 miles an hour." He held his arms out, walking backwards in front of them before turning around and walking away. "Definition of crazy-" he pointed at himself and Charles. 

"You got that right," She muttered, rolling her eyes. Charles overheard, chuckling at her comment, throwing an arm around her shoulders. 

"Hey, so when we go to Wembley?-" Lando started to speak. 

"We?" She raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Yes, we. I'm watching you win that final. It's Coming Home!" Lando said as if it was obvious. He tried to act cool about it, but Lucía felt her heart swoon in awe at her new friend.