BONUS CHAPTER - ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

ARIA

"Fuck!" I screamed out as Sandro slammed into me from behind.

"Is that good?" he asked, his voice breathless and hoarse. He held my ass, using it as leverage as he continued to relentless pound into me, not giving me a second to catch up with him.

"Yes," I gasped, clutching the sheets in my fists. "That's perfect," I whimpered, dropping onto my elbows. Sandro slid his hands underneath my hips, gripping me hard and he forced me back onto my palms. I screamed when he quickened his pace, roughly sliding in and out of me.

He stopped, letting his tip linger at my hole and I groaned out loud, struggling to catch my breath. My legs were weak, already shaking and tingly.

Sandro grinded his dick through my slit, spreading my arousal around and I felt him slap my ass cheek hard as he entered me again. This time, harder than before. I felt my entire body jerk as he buried himself in me.

I gasped, clenching my eyes shut but I had no chance to comprehend it before Sandro was holding the back of my neck and turning my head. I locked eyes with him—the expression on his face the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Flushed cheeks, lips parted, furrowed brows and messy hair. And his moans might have been the best part about fucking him. Besides the orgasm, I loved the noises he made.

"I can feel your pussy throbbing, baby. Come here," he said through gritted teeth. He wrapped his hand around my throat, bringing my back to his chest and I screamed when he continued to slam into me.

Sandro reached around me, his fingertips finding my clit while his hand covered one of my tits.  I groaned out loud, moving my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck, Sandro. You're fucking me so good," I moaned, throwing my head back onto his shoulder. His skin was hot against mine—the hard ridges on his stomach flexing as he rolled his hips.

Sandro wasn't gentle as slid in and out of me, but his fingers on my clit were slow, applying the perfect amount of pressure and I felt it vibrate through my bones. It was too much. Way too fucking much. It felt unbearably good and I couldn't take it anymore.

I closed my eyes, blindly finding Sandro's wrist and I tried to push him away.

I wanted him to stop, but at the same time—I didn't. We had a safeword for moments like these and Sandro knew to ignore me if I didn't use it. That's exactly what he did.

"Stop pushing my fucking hand away," Sandro said lowly, a threat in his tone. I whined and my hand loosened around his wrist, succumbing to his demands.

He kissed the side of my neck, burying his face in the crook. When he did those circles with his fingertips again—I completely lost it. I moaned loudly, losing my breath in the process and I couldn't stop myself from attempting to get him away again.

Sandro didn't say anything. Instead, he pushed my lower back, forcing my stomach to meet the mattress. His hand was still underneath me, on my clit and with his weight on top of me, I had no chance of getting away. I grunted, clenching my jaw as I tried not to scream out loud.

"You don't listen, huh?" Sandro murmured, licking a stripe from my neck to my jaw. He gave me kisses on every part he could reach. I was on the brink of tears—tears of pure pleasure and ecstasy. I gasped, raising my head to look ahead and my hair fell over my face.

Finally, Sandro's hand slid from underneath me and I let out a moan of relief, my chest heaving on the bed and my bare tits pressed against the sheets. My moan was cut short by Sandro middle finger stoking my lips, and I opened my mouth for him.