the fight club.

ACT ONE
the fight club.

ACT ONEthe fight club

    ARLO RESTED HIS NOW BRUISED CHEEK against the cold window

    ARLO RESTED HIS NOW BRUISED CHEEK against the cold window. His eyes hazily watching the passing scenery. He didn't know where Billy was taking him, or how he even got from Billy's living room floor to the car but he was too tired to ask.

The beating had exhausted the boy, mentally and physically. Which is another reason he didn't let Billy know he was awake. Deciding to put off the inevitable, at-least for now.

That was the plan until the duo pulled up on a house. The small home looked run down, having a huge hole in the wall that was fixed by a few old boards.

When Billy's tires screeched to a stop, the car being put in park, Arlo closed his eyes. Pretending he was asleep as he tried his best to ignore the pain that covered his body.

Billy then got out of the car, locking the doors as he stood up. Raising his voice at a figure in the distance.

"Am I dreaming or is that you, Harrington?"

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants." Steve answered, keeping his hands on his hips as he walked closer.

Billy smirked, taking a puff of his cigarette before responding. "What are you doing here, amigo?"

"Could ask you the same thing..." Steve then paused, noticing the limp body in the passenger seat of Billy's car. "Who's that?"

"Don't worry about it—I'm looking for my stepsister. Little birdie told me she was here."

"That's weird.. I don't know her—Is that Arlo?"

"She's short, redhead—bit of a bitch." Billy described, not answering Steve's question.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy."