𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. gumball

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
( GUMBALL ) *:・゚

 🧃 •̩̩͙⁺゜⤾·˚ ༘ ➷̈𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ( GUMBALL ) ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 53,872 others

amyvalez meet the newest member of the valez family!!! his name is gumball 😁

view all comments

username LIKE THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL??!???
amyvalez YES

username HES SO CUTE WTF

username this is the cutest thing i've seen ever

nicolassturniolo GUMBALL WILL NOT STOP CHASING ME AROUND I LOVE HIM
amyvalez IM A NICK AND GUMBALL FANPAGE!!! #REAL

username don't think we forgot about the album amelia🤨

username cute!!

username THE WAY HES LOOKING AT THE CAMERA😭😭

christophersturniolo common gumball W
amyvalez gumball solos everyone

username did you adopt him?
amyvalez yes!

username we better get an album ft. gumball

username GUMBALL ON AN AMELIA VALEZ ORIGINAL TRACK WHEN????

jasmine.m26 gumball is my son fr
amyvalez us being gumball's moms >>>>

username TREVOR HAS A NEW FRIEND

spencer.sanchez GUMBALL IS A ONE DIRECTION STAN. HE LOVES STEAL MY GIRL!!! FOUR STAN CONFIRMED!!
nicolassturniolo SPENCER PLAY BILLIE EILISH RN I NEED TO KNOW IF HE LIKES HER MUSIC OR ELSE HES NOT MY SON
amyvalez that's just harsh nick😕😕
nicolassturniolo I WAS KIDDING😞 i'm a gumball lover forever🫡

matthew.sturniolo TREVOR HAS A BROTHER😁
amyvalez TREVOR AND GUMBALL WORLD DOMINATION
matthew.sturniolo BEST DUO FR

Merely twenty-four hours ago, Amy and her mom decided they wanted to adopt a dog since they had so much room in their house for just the two of them. She brought the triplets along so they could help decide which dog wild be the best for them to adopt. After playing with so many dogs, they went with an adorable dark-furred puppy — who immediately stole all their hearts, which Amy decided to name Gumball after her favorite cartoon as a child.

Now, she and her friends were hanging out at her house with Gumball. They all watched and laughed as Spencer blasted 'One Thing' by One Direction in the living room through the bluetooth speakers he brought over. Gumball and Trevor stayed seated on the floor as Spencer nodded his head to the music and standing right in front of them, "See, they're not barking! They like this song! They like One Direction!"

"Spence, I told you to play Billie! Play something from Happier Than Ever!" Nick stood up to reach for Spencer's phone that was connected to the speaker.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Spencer frantically replied, taking a step away and hiding his phone behind his back. "The song isn't over yet!"

"This is the fifth One Direction song you've played!" Nick stepped forward and swiftly reached behind Spencer to grab his phone. However, he was too late as Spencer was quick enough to hold his phone up high. Nick stopped trying to get the phone at that point and rolled his eyes, "What you're doing is so goofy. I'm not even gonna try anymore."

Spencer felt a little bad, so he chuckled and gave in, "Ugh, fine. Here's my phone. Go play Billie Eilish for Trev and Gumball." He handed his phone to him before taking back his seat on the couch. Nick gladly took it and played 'Lost Cause.'

"I knew they were Billie stans too!" Nick exclaimed as they were now nearing the song without Trevor or Gumball barking in disdain. After the song was completely over, Nick handed his phone back to Spencer. "See how much time we would've saved if you listened to me?" He told him with fake annoyance coating his tone of voice.

Spencer smiled, "In my defense, the song was almost over and that was the last song I was gonna play."

Nick jokingly flipped him off before sitting on the couch. Trevor jumped on the couch and sat on Chris' lap whereas Gumball decided to sit between Amy and Matt who were sharing a blanket.

The group was having a movie night, so the entire couch was covered in pillows, blankets, and all the snacks they could possibly need for the next four hours. "Okay, are we ready to start the movie?" Amy asked the group. A collective response of nods and yeses was all it took for her to press the play button on her tv remote.

It took so long for Amy to convince the triplets to watch Scream 2 and Scream 3 with her. She promised to not try and poorly scare them while watching the movies and to invite Jasmine and Spencer. The triplets complied and now here they were. Underneath the blanket Amy and Matt shared, their hands were interlaced together. Matt's head rested on her shoulder as Amy's was rested on top of his.

They stayed like that throughout the entire night. Occasionally, they'd move their heads, but their hands stayed locked together. Matt would rub his thumb across her hand at random points of the movies, but Amy didn't mind. Gumball would leave from his space between them, but always came back to rest on one their laps. It was the first time in a really long time where Amy's says didn't feel out of place.

She always feared about living the same days over and over again and leading a very insignificant life. But now, she didn't have to worry about that anymore. She loves music, singing, and learning instruments. She finally found her passion. Amy also finally figured out that she was able to relate to the Taylor Swift song she'd never expect to relate to. Her invisible string wasn't very long because it was connected to the guy sitting right beside her. She was tied to him forever and there was no way she'd ever want to cut it off.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
it's been thirty four chapters and i still don't
know how to end these properly 🤗
this book should've been called invisible string, but
at the time i just really wanted to name this
best friend's brother bc i was listening to the
victorious soundtrack LOL SORRY

SAD NEWS:
1 chapter left😧😧☹️☹️☹️
BUT ITS OK BC WE STILL HAVE THE NICK FIC
AND THEN A CHRIS ONE🤗🤗🤗

AND OH MY GOD THIS HAS OVER 200k
READS THATS INSANE I LOVE ALL OF U
SO MUCH. i'm gonna keep saying i love u all
til the day i die, idc deal with it😒😒 I LOVE U
HAVE A GOOD DAY BAES🫶🤭