13.) Double Tap

Author's Note:

Before you start this chapter, I just wanted to thank all you amazing readers that decided to continue reading my story! The amount of views Burnin' Love has is absolutely insane (in a good way) and it means a lot to me! I couldn't thank you all enough. Love you all :)

—————————

I stood there, drink in hand, damn near getting smushed next to Bella.

I was getting hot as hell in my blue one sleeved, high above the knees dress and my naked wolfe platform boots. My hair was up in a slick spiked 90s bun and my makeup was a soft glam kind of look.

There was a shit ton of people here. I literally don't even know who brought all these people, maybe it was Kendall, I'm not sure but sheesh.

I haven't been to a party as crowded as this in forever and I was feeling kind of awkward and almost ready to leave even though I kinda just got here about 30 minutes ago.

Bella must've seen me being all weird just standing here because she grabbed my hand and led me to the other side of the room where it wasn't too crowded.

"It was that noticeable?" I asked, talking about my awkwardness.

"To me, yes. I know you too well." She took a sip of her pink drink that I had no idea the name of. Whatever it was it must've been good because she was on her second one already.

"Loosen up girly!" I heard Kendall say behind me, making me jump a bit because I thought she was still in the bathroom.

"Damn Kendall, scared the shit outta me." I chuckled.

"You know what, listen..." Kendall out her arm around me. "Fuck Austin, right. He's dumb as hell and if he wants to go back to her let him, you have better things to do and you never need a man to be a bad bitch."

"I can cheers to that." I nodded and put my vodka cran in the air. Bella and Kendall put their glasses up and we all took a sip.

"And fuck Devin!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Wait what?" I asked, confused. Bella also looked as though she didn't know what was going on either.

"We broke up." Kendall said.

"Again..." Bella rolled her eyes and took a sip.

"Hold on." Kendall put her hand up as if she wanted us to wait. "Only because he's constantly gone for game season and I am always traveling too. It just didn't line up." She shrugged.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "Because you look fine."

"Because I am fine. No biggie."

"I- hmmm..." Bella began, but cut herself short, tilting her head.

"Kendall-" I started to say but I was cut off by Kendall.

"More shots!" She smiled and went back to the bar. Bella and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"She's not fine." Bella said.

"Yup, I agree. Definitely not." I took another sip of my drink then realized I was finished with it.

"Try this and if you like it I'll get it for you." Bella said, handing me her pink drink.

I decided to try it and I wasn't disappointed. It was pretty damn good.

"Oh wow, okay yeah." I nodded as I swallowed. "What is that, it's so good!"

"It's called a Pink Bikini cocktail." She took her drink back. "Just tried it tonight and it's so good."

"So, I'll have what your having. Put it on my tab, it's already open."