Byakuya X Fairy!Notmybestfriend!Reader lemon (PART 2)

(A/N: Ayo wuddup I'm back. I just suddenly remembered that I have a Wattpad account so here I am. So I'm writing a part 2 of the fanfiction above this one. No one requested this one. I am just writing this to mess with my friend. Lmao Hi, Dove. I know you're reading this. Love ya 🥰)
(With that said, onto the fic!)

Silent. The fairy sat in the back seat of Byakuya's limo. She fluttered her wings a little as she stared out of the window. She sat there, silently pondering whether or not this was the right choice to make. He was a very attractive man, yes. But she barely knew this man. Who knows what he'll do? For all she knew, he might not even be the real Byakuya Togami! He might be a serial killer, Or a gang member taking her away to hold her for ransome and threaten money out of her loving family. Oh, her family. What would they think of her? She sipped on her cotton candy flavored lemonade and got lost in her own thoughts.

So lost, she didn't even realize that the Affluent Progeny himself was trying to speak to her.

"Excuse me, Don't you think it's a bit rude to ignore me while I'm speaking to you?"

She nearly jumped, straightening her posture. She put her cup down into one of the cup holders near her. She crosses her legs and cleared her throat, her elf ears dropping down out of nervousness.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Togami sir! I didn't realize you were speaking to me!"

She bowed her head apologetically. He just sighed in annoyance.

"I am being nice enough to let you ride in my limo while being less than ten feet away from me. You would think that you would cease this rudeness."

She clutched her skirt, embarrassed. It was very clear that his words very negatively impacted the poor fairy. She didn't mean to offend him, really. She just couldn't help but zone out, feeling out of place in her current environment. It was a miracle that he hadn't kicked her out already. However, he sighs and clears his throat, now trying to speak in an ever so slightly softer tone.

"The least you could do is answer my question. Who are you?"

She blinked, not really understanding his question. He sighed again, rubbing his temples.

"...What is your name?"

She perked up, now realizing what he meant.

"Oh! My name is Notlysia Dawn! But all of my friends just call me (Y/N)!"

He seemed like he was about to say something rude. But he held his tongue. Which was strange for a man like him. The fairy tilted her head, curious about him.

"So, Since I already know your name, do you have any interests? Hobbies? I would like to know more about you ^^"

Byakuya seems taken aback by this question, seemingly not expecting that kind of question. Maybe something on the lines of 'tell me more about your company' or 'how did you get your ultimate talent.' But questions about himself in general? That was a surprise. But alas, all he does is scoff and turn his head away from her.

"Stuff like that isn't your business. You already know enough about me, maybe even a little more than you need to. I have no obligation to tell you a single thing about myself."

The fairy kicks her feet back and forth, her light up sketchers lighting up yet again. She tilts her head, eyes fixated on him.

"Is it because you had a bad childhood?"

His eyes widen, not expecting that response coming from the girl.

"You've spent your whole life fighting to keep the things that you have, all because of the high standards and expectations your father put on you as a young boy so you've pushed yourself so far to get to the top, making sure no one could possibly get in your way of inheriting your father's position. And since you've pushed yourself so far, you no longer know what to do with yourself now that you seemingly have everything. But you still have that feeling of unfulfilled emptiness, don't you?" (Y/N)

"Wh–" (B)

"You just long to feel something. But since you have everything, you feel that there is no point in chasing after that feeling, as who could possibly want more after you have everything?" (Y/N)

"Hey wai–" (B)

"And that's why you asked me to come into your limo, isn't it? My light up shoes intrigued you so you had hoped that I could possibly fill that void, don't you?" (Y/N)

"Stop that!" (B)

The fairy simply giggled. Byakuya scoffed and crossed his arms, not really knowing how she could possibly know half of the information she just spat out. But he felt called out because of it anyway. So he chose to be salty about it and not question it at the moment. But then suddenly, he and his fairy friend(?) Hear a squeaky, annoying voice coming from the front of the limo. Must be the driver.

"Attention allll suckers! We are now approaching the Togami estate! Or are we? Just kidding! We are! Be prepaaared! Nishishishishi~"

The two of you blinked a couple times, both surprised as the squeaky voice up front that made you both feel unreasonably irritated.

"That... Was not the man I hired to drive this limo.."

Byakuya said, before sighing and mumbling something about talking to his workers about it later. The fairy also sighed and looked out of the window again. She was amazed at the beautiful scenery of the Togami property. And soon, she'll get to see the insides of the mansion as well. Hopefully it'll be just as lovely as she imagined. Maybe this won't be so bad?

{To be continued.}
{Or not.}
{Probably not tbh.}