patience

ages: 16

A/N: might not upload tomorrow idk tho. I would appreciate suggestions because i'm running out of ideas to the point where this book might end soon.

THANK YOU FOR 9K READS🫶

Robin and Finney were currently in Robins room watching a random movie that was playing on a random channel. Robins arm was draped across Finneys waist from behind, and Finney was absentmindedly playing with the rings on the other man's hand.

Finney felt Robin get closer to him, and felt the other man's arm wrap around his chest from under him bringing them completely together. Robin started to place soft kisses on the back of Finneys neck drawing out soft hums of enjoyment from him. Robin decided to be a little shit, and started sucking on Finneys neck, leaving a mark. Finney let out a moan of surprise "Robin stoppp, you dirty bitch." Finney whined, pushing Robin away.

"Awww why, cmon baby i'm bored." Robin says, imitating Finneys whining. "I don't care keep your nasty mouth away from me." Finney says, going back to paying attention to the movie. Finney only got a few minutes of peace before he felt two hands going under his shirt, rubbing his chest. "Robin arellano." Finney warned.

Robin just giggled a bit and took his hands out from the others shirt, wrapping his arms around Finneys waist again. "Finneyyyy im bored." Robin whined again. "Rob i swear to fucking god. Let me watch this movie and then we can do something." Finney said, looking behind him to stare intensely into Robins eyes.

"Fine, Fine whatever." Robin said, sighing in defeat. Probably only five minutes go by before Robin dips his hands below the waistband of Finneys sweatpants, rubbing his hands over his hipbones. Finney abruptly sits up and turns, staring at Robin with an intimidating look in his eyes. "I take back what i said, i'm not doing anything with you." Finney says crawling over Robin to go to his side of the bed.

Before he can make it tho, Robin grabs a hold of hips hips and tugs Finney over, making Finney straddle him. "Robin." Finney says, in a warning tone. "Finney." Robin says, imitating Finneys tone. Finney just sighs knowing he won't win and leans down connecting their lips, in a slow kiss. Finney pulls away and rests his forehead against Robins.

"You're mean, and you need to learn how to have patience." Finney says. Robin makes a face, pretending to think about it. "Hmmm, no." Robin laughs. Robin rolls them over and they both just laugh, enjoying the moment.

may have mistakes🫶