110❧

As he laughed, another sword fell.

This sword, the Sect Master of Wan Mozong did not dare to take it as hard as he just faced Jiang Hai. Instead, he threw several dark body protection instruments in front of him and turned around and left.

"What are you running for? You are so majestic just now." 

In the whistling and wailing of ghosts and gods, the protective instrument was easily cut open and rolled to the ground, Immortal Monarch Guangling asked with a smile.

These words made the sovereign master of Wan Mozong, who was just calm and evil, horrified.

He subconsciously threw a black command flag with his backhand, and while the command flag was fluttering, countless black and blood-colored bloodshots rushed towards the direction of Immortal Guangling.

Just heard a milky voice  "Hey!".

An aura full of destruction and scorching power rose behind him.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong turned his head subconsciously, and saw a chubby fox cub holding the tip of her tail, and the little chubby claws pushed a small red-gold fireball with force.

The fireball seemed weak and slow, but in the face of the overwhelming bloodshot, it seemed like boiling water fell into the snow, and the bloodshot was burned into nothingness in the blink of an eye.

Guangling Xianjun scratched the little guy's hairy ears, while listening to the leisurely strides, Yu Yunkong walked in the air, and two sword intents fell at will.

He seems to be leisurely, but in fact, there is some kind of heaven and earth power in those two swords, and even for a moment, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons was imprisoned in place and could not move.

This was a situation he had never encountered before when he encountered Immortal Monarch Guangling. It seemed to be locked and suppressed, and he could only hopelessly wait for the sense of crisis to be cut off. The Sect Master of Wan Mozong could no longer bear it, and he was angry. Said, "You've advanced again!"

Even the immortal-level powerhouse is divided into ranks.

The monks who have just advanced to the Immortal Rank are bound to be inferior to the veteran Immortal Rank powerhouses who have been tempered for thousands of years and have integrated more power and rules of the world into them.

Now the sword of Immortal Emperor Guangling has made the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect at the same level as him feel suffocated and fearful, which is naturally because he has a new understanding of his own power.

This roar made Immortal Guangling indifferent.

He looked coldly at the Ten Thousand Demon Sect Sect Master below.

The man was chopped down by two swords, and he spat out a mouthful of blood, his expression deteriorating.

A pitch-black Nascent Soul slumped on top of his head, looking at Immortal Emperor Guangling resentfully.

Pieces of black instruments, with the mourning of the living, fell from his body.

"Protecting all souls." Guangling Xianjun said slowly.

Among the cultivators, there is the most evil cultivator. In order to save his own life, he will refine a magic weapon called the Ten Thousand Soul Protector.

Sacrifice to kill ten thousand people, using ten thousand soul sacrifice refining as a tool, ten thousand ghosts howling in the tool, it is a very powerful weapon that can even compete with immortals.

Although this kind of magic weapon is really powerful, it needs to sacrifice thousands of people. This is extremely vicious, and ordinary magic cultivators may not be able to move such a hand.

Now, the cracked magic weapon and the sound of howling ghosts and wolves slowly disappeared, and there was a bit of killing intent on the face of Immortal Guangling.

"Guangling! You spare my life, I am willing..."

The black demon baby suddenly let out a thin cry.

But what responded to him was the unmatched sword of Immortal Guangling.

Just like Jiang Hai, he doesn't listen to anyone at all.

Seeing that he didn't listen to anyone, the Sect Master of Wan Mozong raised his hand and threw countless magic tools at Immortal Guangling, a black corpse puppet of a hundred feet, whistling and hovering above the sky, covering the sky and the sun, ruthlessly. Grab it towards Immortal Lord Guangling.

Under the overwhelming demonic claws, the fox cub was lying in her father's arms, looking at the black scorpion exuding a terrifying aura, blinked and shouted, "It's a black scorpion again!"