Famous

Yo. Let's get started.
_________________________________________

As soon as he was about to leave, several branches tied themselves around him. Yeah! He could pretty much imagine his leaf counterpart with stars in his eyes. Augh.

"Hold it." Says Kamui Woods. "You're not allowed to go anywhere....." after a pause he adds. ".....vigilante."

Excluding his stern voice Boboiboy could detect the hint of barely concealed anger and maybe somewhat jealousy. Not sure about the jealous part though.

The what now....?

"That's right boya." MT. Lady's melodious smooth voice cut in between. And she gave a pure evil grin which promised...... something creepy. That smile was like the result of humanity's pure ignorance and added with stinking fish.

He also heard Kamui Woods cracking his knuckles in his other arm.

Boboiboy sighed. He wished to avoid trouble and not gather too much attention. Looks like that was not possible anymore. He wished if things could be resolved peacefully and he wouldn't face the need to fight heroes. That seemed impossible now. Because the fight seems inevitable now.

Now,

A pulse of dark energy originated from Boboiboy and every wood binding on his body broke apart. What the? Kamui Woods was surprised. It wasn't really easy for any hero to break free from his Woods. Well except for All Might, Endeavor and top heroes. But the fact that a small child, younger than him broke his woods without even moving a muscle was shameful. It was like the child was mocking him. Kamui Woods saw red as he clenched his fist.

How dare he mock me? He thought angrily and clenching his fist so hard that his knuckles turned white. I'll show him.

With that Kamui Woods rushed our at our small hero with a flurry of blows. He didn't cared about people seeing him, neither he cared about rules nor regulations mattered to him anymore. He just saw red. His blood was boiling. How dare a kid mock him? That in front of a crowd. He was a famous hero. No. Famous is a light word. He's one of the most popular hero in Japan.

That kid will pay. Badly.

Boboiboy dodged as soon as the assault began. Kamui Woods straightened his fingers as he started to use jabs in order to seriously hurt the boy. Well he won't kill him but a vigilante appearing out of nowhere, and teaching them in front of a crowd how to be a hero, won't go unpunished.

Mt. Lady joined in the party as she also started to assault the boy. Both pro heroes despite being good at heart, had one flaw. And it was that they were fame-hungry. They liked fame. They loved popularity. If someone strong like All Might showed up and defeated the villain, then they would have easily accepted their defeat. All Might was a symbol of Hope for everyone. Someone's whose strength they wouldn't be able to match. But they all look upto him.

However, to be rescued by a boy. Whose age might be 15 or 16 years at most, saving them in front of public was something sort of utter humiliation. Their pride wouldn't allow it. They could already see how people were already showing their admiration and awe for the boy. It was bad enough as it was. If it was known later that this boy was a vigilante, doing better jobs than heroes, then the pro heroes would lose face in public. That is why Kamui Woods called him a vigilante in public. By declaring him a vigilante in public and now by defeating him in front of public, not only they'll crush his newfound popularity before it starts to grow but also they'll save their reputation before it gets tarnished.

By the good graces of dear lord, if possible their reputation in Nezu's eyes would increase as well and that was a plus. The Principal of UA was heavily interested in this new vigilante for some reason. Only for a puzzle. No. There was something else that attracted Nezu towards this boy. Something only he could see or something which was clearly hidden for now.