𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤

| 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

may 20'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

you felt weak in suna's arms after school. he held onto you and listened to you weep. the tissue box he gave you was finished and you felt absolutely pathetic. why am i crying over a boy who doesn't even wanna try and be friends again?

i don't need this.

you got up from suna's bed and fixed your hair in the mirror. you picked up your backpack slouched on suna's chair and looked back at him, holding the door. "thank you for this" you smiled, "i really needed it"

"are you sure you're fine?" suna asked you, walking up with a hugging motion. you hugged him back and kissed his cheek. he smiled at you and you held his face, "yes"

"i just need to freshen up" you left his room and said goodbye to his sister. he walked you to the main door and waved, "text me," he said

"i will" you nodded. you pressed the elevator doors and continued to wave until he was gone. once the doors closed, you took a deep breath. "god."

you got off your floor and searched your side pocket for the keys. you rummaged through the bag and looked forward to your door. you saw a note plastered on it and squinted, looking at the lettering.

"meet me outside by the garden - keiji."

you rolled your eyes and ripped the paper from the door, crumpling it up. you threw it on the ground outside your welcome mat and walked inside the apartment. you shut the door, quickly changing into your slippers. "yeah right-"

| 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

| 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

it was around the late afternoon now and you'd just been binging your tv dramas and texting suna on the side. the thought of meeting akaashi at the garden has come by multiple times but you tried to ignore most of it.