lxxi

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

"Fuck we're almost there..." Y/N cussed out - another one of her pregnant mood swings.

"When we land be by my side." Levi turned to Y/N who was holding on.

"Of course..." Y/N answered. "You've already told me that a hundred times."

"You have a habit of leaving a lot," Levi said as Y/N couldn't help but snicker. Though the pregnant girl's laughter soon ended upon Onyakopon frustrated groan.

"Damn...!! The engine is running on fumes!" Onyakopon exclaimed worriedly.

"We've got to ditch now!! Come on Onyakopon!" Armin answered back at him.

"Not yet! I've got to put us right on top of the Founder!! I'll make an emergency landing after that!" Onyakopon struggled to board. "Just wait to jump until you're sure you can land on the Founding titan!! Understand?!"

"Ngh!!-" Levi groaned as the turbulence of the flying boat made it quite hard to stand up straight or stable. The captain made sure to hold onto Y/N to make sure she doesn't feel sick.

"Evasive maneuvers Onyakopon!"

"Ah-!! Hold on!!!" Onyakopon said as he maneuvered the flying boat to the side.

"Aaagh!" Everyone exclaimed because of the sudden rotation of the flying boat.

Despite Levi's efforts for holding Y/N tight, she began to feel sick and about to vomit at any point. "Fuck!-"

"...So he's here." Levi muttered sending a deadly ice glare at the Beast titan who was launching his iconic move 'baseball throwing'. "That big furry bastard!!!"

"add-in ugly... And smelly... And monkey brain... And a disgrace to his mom." Y/N spit out a chuckle despite literal turbulence.

"That just saves us the trouble of finding him!!" Armin exclaimed.

"The target of our attack..." Jean said.

"Is the Beast titan!!" Connie finished his sentence.

"We'll use all our forces to destroy him!!!"

"Aren't you a bit sad we're trying to kill you're only full-blood brother?" Peick asked from beside her.

"That monkey ass shit? No way. My brother Zeke died a long time ago after I left for Paradis." Y/N cold-heartedly answered.

"We're stopping the Rumbling!!!"

Onyakopon positioned the flying boat to where he desired and shouted. "Now!!" Which made the others open the door of the flying boat.

"Jump!!"