Chapter 35

While the pair of siblings are arguing, the door upstairs suddenly opened, revealing a dressed up little guy wearing a soft, light blue, brand new, overall jacket and black pants. Kindergarten doesn't have a strict policy regarding uniforms, and anyone could attend school with clothes the kids wanted to wear.

Lin GenXin, holding a disposable toothbrush, curiously looked down on what's happening downstairs, and suddenly met Shao Yu's red rimmed eyes.

Shao Yu was shocked to see Lin GenXin coming out of her big brother's room and turned her head behind her, waiting for Shao Boya to explain what's happening.

Why? Why is Lin gege in your room?

However, Shao Boya didn't understand Shao Yu.

" You " Shao Yu pointed at Lin GenXin.

" Are you guys together--- aaaah! Hot hot! "

Shao Boya patted Shao Yu's cheeks and turned the blower off calmly. " Ah, it was a mistake. " Shao Boya looked up and nodded at Lin GenXin.

Lu Meifeng came out of the kitchen and told them to gather in the kitchen. Lin GenXin obediently climbed downstairs and greeted Shao Boya and Shao Yu a pleasant morning.

Shao Yu originally liked Lin GenXin but ever since she witnessed him coming out of her brother's room, her eyes locked upon him had changed. It was as if, Lin GenXin robbed her of something she doesn't want to share with other people.

Her grievances towards Shao Boya immediately vanished as she immediately wrapped her arms around her big brother's biceps and narrowed her eyes gazing at Lin GenXin, as if she was declaring sovereignty over her brother.

Lin GenXin scratched his left cheek, feeling disturbed by the little girl's odd gaze.

---

This week is their last week in school before vacation. Cui Tengfei studied hard in order to pass the passing score, he even raised Shao Boya's pay to lengthen the time of tutoring.

Of course, Shao Boya welcomes any work that is high paying. With money, he became more gentle and patient to Cui Tengfei whenever he asks question he couldn't understand.

The day of examination, everyone immediately took out their pencil and paper. Knowing that Lin GenXin didn't manage to get his bag at home. Lu Meifeng didn't let Lin GenXin return to that house, and instead bought him new school supplies.

Lin GenXin is so grateful to Lu Meifeng and promised that he will never forget the kindness they showed to him.

The school bell rang, and the exam was over. Qi Ru clapped his hands, telling all the busy kids to hand all of their papers to him.

All of them immediately stood up and obediently lined in two columns to pass their papers.

" Good bye, Teacher! See you next week. "

" We will miss you teacher! "

" Who said we'll not see each other? We still have a Christmas party, you sillies. " Qi Ru laughed out loud and reminded his class to attend the Christmas party three days later.

Hearing his announcement, everyone jumped in delight and hugged their bestfriends.

Teacher Qi also had them copy the things they should tell their parents once they return home. Especially the exchange gift with a minimum budget of 5 dollars and a maximum budget of 8 dollars.

" Oh! Everyone has to perform in the Christmas party too! Please prepare yourself to perform in front of your classmates ok? Anything can do. Singing, dancing, painting or poetry. "