White Room

♡︎

♫︎𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑵𝒐 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒐 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆♫︎

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆♫︎

♥︎

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔🔞

Another thunderstorm and it's pouring, i was surprised, i'm no more scared of the thunderstorm, maybe because of this thunder on top of me?, he pinned my both wrist above my head only with his one giant hand, "so i'm your biggest fear, am i?"He asked, i feel numb, i can't move, my lips quivered, i panted heavily, he traced his thumb on my lips, he hummed, sending vibration into my whole system.

I screamed when he bit on my neck, is he a vampire?, i glanced at myself on the mirror infront, a dark purple hickey is already there, i hissed when he attacked my other side of the neck, he pulled his shirt off, "it's weird i feel drunken, without even sniffing the alcohol"He whispered, between my neck, i screamed internally, what did he meant by that??, "maybe i touch you"He whispered again, i shivered when his crotch touched my groin area, he is hard, goodbye my legs, he smashed his lips on mine, harshly kissing me, no matter how hard i tried i couldn't reach his pace, he is again eating my lips instead of kissing it.

While his hand is cupping my cheek, his other hand worked on pulling my shirt off, he pulled it out, aggressively throwing it away, he panted heavily, leaning into me, staring straight into my eyes, unclasping my bra, again aggressively throwing it away, pressing his lips on mine, leaving kisses on my neck, jawline, and even my breast, licking, sucking it, my mouth left sinful sounds, and then stopping there where i didn't wanted him to stop, he looked up at me, smirking, gripping on the hem of my skirt, pulling it down.

I panted heavily, he is giving me a look 'i'm going to surprise you', a loud gasp left my mouth, when he aggressively pulled my panty off, with his teeth, like a hungry wolf, spitting it away, he leaned in to my ear, "i wanna ruin you today"He whispered into my ear, my chest raising up and down, he bit my earlobe, i gulped loudly, i feel soo hot, even if it's raining, even i feel cold, him on top of me feels soo hot.

"I-i wa-wanna sle-sleep"Finally i arranged to utter something, it came out as a whisper, but he heard it, he stopped what he was doing, "are you scared of daddy?"He asked, my whole existence shivered, my mouth sealed,i can't speak, i'm a dump, a mute now, i shooked my head, "i need words baby"He mumbled, i gulped, he again pinned my both hands above my head, "i-i-i-i'm no-not sca-scared--AAAAAGHH!!"I screamed out when his long finger touched my vagina.

"Why you even try princess?"He asked, suddenly i hiccupped facepalming, i can't even lie infront of him, he parted my legs, hovering on top of me, with his crotch pressing on my vagina, he stared straight into my eyes, even if i tried to search lust in them, there isn't, his stare is full of pure love and care, "am i hurting you baby?"He asked, softly,

NO YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! SERIOUSLY HE IS ASKING THIS NOW I RAISED MY HAND SLIGHTLY SLAPPING HIS CHEEK HE SMILED CUTELY, "thunders have stopped"He mumbled, sighing, looking outside, WAIT!!, he was doing all of this to make me forget about the thunderstorms?, OH GOD HE IS SOO--..CARING!, "i'm sorry"He apologized, gripping on his both ear, how this monster who was about to ruin me few seconds ago is now a cutest man in the world.

I cleared my throat, extending my arms for him, "complete your work?"I asked, his eyes widened, he leaned in to me, "it's okay if you wanna sleep"He replied softly, but i pulled him to me, pressing my lips on his, "do you think i will be able to sleep?"I asked between the kiss, he smirked between the kiss, pulling down his pant and boxer, still kissing me, turning me around, now i'm on top of him.

𝓫𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓳𝓸𝓫 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘆 🌚<69

*𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨*

I yawned, opening up my eyes, the first thing i saw is old man, sitting up infront sipping coffee, working on his laptop, wow old old man is back, i cleared my throat, he looked at me, passing me the brightest smile, "GOOD MORNING!"He yelled, placing the laptop aside, walking to me, "how are you feeling?"He asked, tracing the hickey on my neck, i hissed, he immediately removed his hand.

"Sorry"He apologized, blowing on the hickey, i giggled, he has some coffee cream on the corner of his lip, he looks soo cute, i wiped it with my thumb, when i was about to take my hand back, he bit on my index finger, "I have brushed my teeth don't worry"He said, i whinned, why did he brushed without me, "WHY YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH WITHOUT ME!"I yelled, throwing the pillow at his face.

"Because i didn't wanted to wake you up"He replied, i pouted, "but i love to annoy you"I said, he smiled, "okay i will brush twice, now happy?"He asked, i smiled nodding my head, "now go out, i will wear clothes"I ordered, he smirked, "like i didn't see anything las--"I slapped his cheek slightly, he grabbed his cheek, walking out, i immediately stood up, wearing up my pajama, and leaving to brush my teeth.

I dragged him with me, to the bathroom, brushing teeth with him, i smirked and he did the same, my mouth is full off toothpaste saliva, i spitted at his face, and burst out laughing, he glared me, wiping them away from his handsome face, but he continued brushing without arguing, STRANGE!!, i didn't liked it, i again tried to spit, but he was fast to palm my mouth, pinning me on the wall.

His hand is full of my toothpaste saliva, he grabbed my both wrist, his mouth is full like volcano OH GOD, he was preparing it that's why he was quite, and he spitted at my face, his one isn't compared to mine, he burst out laughing, holding his stomach, i jumped on his back, palming his eyes, he was struggling to walk, "stop it small kid, we are going to fall"He said, tightening his grip on me.

I removed my palm, continuing brushing teeth, still on his back, he also resumed brushing his teeth, i kissed his cheek, leaving my saliva there intentionally, he made a done face, brushing his teeth, he is soo cute, i pinched his cheek, he mouth washed, pouring water on his palm, extending it for me to rinse, i washed up my mouth, as he was passing me the water with the help of his palm.

He carried me on his back to the kitchen, he made me sit up on the kitchen's counter, "NOOO!!"I yelled, jumping off the counter, "i will make breakfast, you go sit on the chair"I ordered, pushing him aside, i fried some omelettes, he looked around, and ended up back hugging me, suddenly the pan made a crack sound, and some splashes of hot oil went into my eye, he immediately switched the stove off.

"Stay here!"He ordered, coming back with a handkerchief, wetting it with cold water, keeping it on my eyes, blowing on it, i smiled, staring him, getting all worried, "you are not making another, i'm going to buy breakfast"He said, "i'm okay, it isn't that much hot"I replied, walking back to the stove.

"IT ISN'T? WHEN THE PAN IS LITERALLY BURNING?!"He yelled, placing the handkerchief again on my eye, "i should lock you up in a white room, without anything, maybe that will stop from hurting yourself"He started his lecture !.

𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙗 𝙔𝙤𝙪 *𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢'𝘴 𝘝𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦*

*Just Talking*

Taehyung: *Getting Ready For A Dinner* What If She Rejects Me?

Namjoon: Then Just Accept It And Go Home

Jin: Reject Her Back

Taehyung: Yoongi Hyung-

Yoongi: *Pulled Out A Knife From His Pocket And Started Stroking It*

Taehyung: O-okay I-i'm G-going

(Yoongi Is Threatening Taehyung Not Anyone Else It's All My Fault I Didn't Made It Obvious At First Sorry)