116❧ pick up mother.

Zhizhi blinked, looked at the ugly fox who was holding his forehead and was looking at her smiling, thought about it, and nodded obediently.

what.

Dad said that this fox is the elder of her fox clan, a very powerful fox clan expert.

Probably as an elder, it would be embarrassing to be helped by the junior to maintain the fur.

They like to do it themselves.

Unlike cubs, they only like to spread their belly and be taken care of by their brothers.

"That's for the fox himself." She handed the ichor bottle to the fox.

The fox grabbed it, swallowed the bottle, and rubbed the fox cub's fat fingers.

Seeing that this fox spirit was finally suppressed by Immortal Emperor Guangling, the burning three-legged bird snorted loudly and lay down on the golden core again.

"It's a useful fairy." Xiao Jin pointed.

"Daddy." The little guy showed a small smile when she saw that the fox swallowed the spiritual liquid himself and prepared to take care of it himself.

Seeing that Immortal Guangling and the real headmaster were busy with their work, and that no one else came to look for Immortal Guangling, she hesitated for a while.

The little guy hesitated, his fat tail swayed from time to time, as if he was pondering something, Immortal Guangling rubbed her fur ears and asked in a warm voice, 

"What's wrong?"

"Puppet." Said in a milky voice.

She tugged on her little jacket, lowered her head in her father's patient eyes and whispered, "Magic cultivator, it turns out you can make a puppet from a corpse."

"Are you worried about your mother?"

Zhizhi's former home, that one Immortal energy, demonic energy, and death energy intertwined on her body, the corpse of the red fox demon Xiu that once attracted the attention of Xianjun Guangling was indeed the material of the top corpse puppet that would be coveted by the demonic Xiu.

Just like the black flood dragon puppet, the damage it can cause after being refined is truly astonishing.

If it hadn't met Immortal Monarch Guangling, then this black Jiao puppet could almost wipe out these righteous monks from Taiyi Sect and Hehuan Sect.

Guangling Xianjun thought for a moment and asked Zhizhi, "Do you want to hide her? Do you want to take her back to the sect?"

"The devil is so bad." Zhizhi lowered her head and whispered, "I'm worried about my mother." This is a strange sense of crisis. She has been restless because of Mo Xiu's puppet for the past two days.

Although her mother's cave is now protected by her father's sword intent, but she is not around or in front of her, she can never feel at ease.

Moreover, she still remembered that Daojun Weihe wanted to destroy her mother's sarcophagus.

Weihe would do such a thing, and there may be other bad people who covet her mother in the future.

She was probably raised by his father to be capricious.

She always wants more.

Want... don't want my mother in that quiet cave, there may be danger at any time.

She wanted to be with her mother, and she wanted her mother to be with her every day.

Before, she had never said such willful words to her father.

But now, when she saw that the demon cultivator who claimed to be the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons released a terrifying corpse puppet that covered the sky and the sun, she suddenly wanted to be a little self-willed.

Mother's cave is not so hidden. The ugly bald fox elders have discovered it, and the villain of Weihe Daojun has also discovered it. In the future, will those who want to refine corpse puppets deliberately search for the strong man's cave everywhere? Did Xiu also find out?

Zhizhi still felt very uneasy, it was a strange, instinctive uneasiness that made the fox cub's tail explode.

The bald fox listened quietly beside her lap.

Immortal Lord Guangling gave a light voice.

"Then take her to you," he said casually.

ZhiZhi's eyes widened.

"Can you?"

"Naturally." 

Zhizhi's strange instinct may have some truth.

There are too many people who know about the red fox's cave.

Daojun Weihe all knows... Thinking about the Xiangshui River, Immortal Guangling thinks, he really can't let the body of the red fox flow out.

Otherwise, this group of 80% and Mo Xiu is a bit sloppy, and don't know if they will use Zhizhi's mother's body to do bad things.

... Some magic cultivators can even curse and kill their children through the mother's corpse.

For the sake of Zhizhi, let alone let the red fox have problems.

He pinched Zhizhi's hairy ears and said with a smile, "She is your mother, so she can be with you of course." As long as the cub can feel at ease, he doesn't care.

The dojo is very big, just stuff the fox into the crevices at the corners of the mountain.

The fox cub's eyes lit up.

"Then when will we go back to pick up my mother?" she asked hastily.

"The sooner the better. Zhizhi's wish, daddy's hope, is fulfilled for Zhizhi." Immortal Guangling said the same words as father, and then glanced at the ugly one. Qingmao'er is not good-looking at all in a short period of time. fox.

The bald fox was indifferent, still wrapping its slender, bald tail around Zhizhi's calf, lying beside her as if falling asleep.

Hearing Immortal Guangling's patience towards Zhizhi, there was a slight smile on the corner of his pointed mouth.

However, such a decision is not a trivial matter, and Immortal Guangling really does what he says.

As soon as he finished speaking, he picked up the fox cub, kicked away the bald fox who was trying to keep up, and left after saying a word to the Hehuan Sect Sect Master who was guarding here to take care of his son.

Although the Hidden Moon Villa has just experienced the siege of the demon cultivator and lost a demon baby of the sect master of the Wan Mo sect, the magic cultivator is very likely to be angry and make a comeback, but there is the immortal rank of the sect master of the Hehuan sect, and Jiang Hai, who has just been identified as The powerful figure of the Young Lord of the Demon Race, Immortal Lord Guangling was relieved to go.