122❧ one step late.

"Of course it's you." Guangling Xianjun said with a smile.

The graceful and beautiful big fox also turned to look at her with a smile in his eyes.

Probably eating and drinking with Zhizhi, either eating Lingdan or Lingguo, the skinny fox has grown meat.

It looks more fluffy and beautiful.

Zhizhi tugged at her little jacket embarrassedly, satisfied that she was the best-looking cub in Daddy's mind, and honestly said, 

"It's still more beautiful."

Elegant adults... Dahu, naturally The chubby fox cub is beautiful.

She rubbed over, and secretly rubbed the chubby face on the soft and smooth fur of the big blue-haired fox, and could smell the faint scent of fairy spirit emanating from the fox.

The green-haired fox let the cub lie on its back, and buried its little face in its fur.

The five fox tails behind it swayed slightly, gently covering the fox cub to protect her, allowing the cub to roll in its tail.

Seeing Immortal Guangling squinting and looking over, the blue-haired fox nodded gracefully and calmly.

Human cultivators are not as good as their yao xiu.

No fur, not warm.

No tail.

Cubs can't roll around comfortably.

"Since you have recovered, when will you leave?" Xianjun Guangling asked rudely.

The green-haired fox flickered and turned into a huge green fox. The fox cub who cheered after being sluggish for a while was wrapped in soft fur, watching Immortal Guangling shook his head slightly.

"Aren't you going?" 

Immortal Guangling showed a bit of displeasure and said slowly, "My dojo doesn't like outsiders." 

Could it be that this fox hasn't given up yet, and still wants to kidnap his cub?

If this is the case, then Guangling Xianjun's dojo still lacks a green-haired fox blanket.

Probably because of his dangerous look, the blue-haired fox thought for a moment, and the little guy with her tail rolled up and rolling in his soft fur sent it to Immortal Guangling's arms, only then did a azure light flash, turning into a very elegant graceful and beautiful young man.

This young man had slightly upward fox eyes, but he was more upright and less coquettish than the fox clan.

Seeing this calm and beautiful young man, the little guy was stunned for a moment, and immediately thought that this fox is actually the power of the fox clan.

"This is the patriarch of the fox clan." 

Immortal Guangling said to Zhizhi when he saw that the blue-haired fox was no longer pretending, and finally became a human.

Zhizhi gave him a paw, feeling a little regretful again.

Although the patriarch of the fox clan is very good-looking, she still thinks that the blue-haired fox looks better.

"Fellow Daoist, don't worry, Zhizhi is your daughter, I just want to stay by Zhizhi's side to see her well." 

The elegant young man's eyes were full of smiles.

To Xianjun Guangling who sneered, he said, "She is a child of the fox clan, and what's more... As the clan leader, I naturally feel sorry for her." 

He stretched out his slender and graceful hand and scratched the fox cub's hairy ears. He said to Xianjun Guangling in a harmonious voice, 

"I also think that you are his father."

This made Xianjun Guangling show a bit of solemnity.

"What did you see?" He stared at the fox patriarch.

This guy can peep into the sky.

Even if he didn't know Zhizhi's parents at first, but after being with Zhizhi for a long time, he could see some of Zhizhi's origins.

Therefore, what Immortal Guangling hates most is the guy who can calculate the secret.

The Fox clan chief turned a blind eye to his unkind gaze, and just said with a smile, "I was in retreat in the clan that day, and only felt restless. The secret of heaven is clear, guiding me to the location of the cave, but to bring back the blood of my own family it is not dangerous and could return home in a flash. I take advantage of the night to leave. Whoever thinks about it, the child has already taken. her relatives took her away. And I, following the sword intent left behind, knew who took the child, so I went to look for her to see if she was okay."

He didn't hide what he said, and even the fox cubs understood it. Now, shaking her furry ears, she subconsciously rubbed the slender, slightly warm fingers of the fox patriarch and asked ignorantly,