123❧

However, the fox patriarch did not mention anything else.

But when the fox cub was relieved and finally jumped out of her father's arms and happily went to play with the big black dog who was poking his head at the door, the patriarch of the fox clan talked about other things.

He looked at Immortal Guangling, faint smile between his eyebrows, and said in a harmonious voice, 

"There is indeed a fate between fellow Daoist and Zhizhi." and then the fox raised her father. In the short period of time in the middle, he was exploited by the immortal Guangling. But because of this incident, the Fox clan chief said slowly, 

"I heard some things between Daoist friends and Yiyang in Yinyue Villa. It's for Zhizhi, isn't it?"

They are all by Zhizhi's side. From the luck around Zhizhi, you can see who the real father is.

He also knew that Immortal Lord Yiyang was stabbed by Immortal Lord Guangling. Because of the mention of this matter, Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why, do you think he is not worth the end?"

"I just think his end is too good." 

The fox patriarch smiled and said lightly, "To live up to a fox clan and to abandon my fox cub, he deserves what he deserves."

He paused and said to Immortal Lord Yiyang, "Zhizhi's mother also has something strange."

This is what he wanted to say to Immortal Guangling. Immortal Guangling had no interest in Zhizhi's parents at all. He said indifferently, "The strangeness has nothing to do with me."

"...In the secret, I saw her mother is a red fox. It's just that the red fox is haunted by demonic energy and it has a condensed appearance of death. It is very strange, and has never had a relationship with the fox family. Over-connected."

He is the patriarch of the fox clan, and he knows almost every fox in the fox clan, but he has no impression at all. the fox he doesn't know seem to pop out of the cracks in the stones.

Seeing that Xianjun Guangling still had no interest, the Fox clan chief asked him, "Zhizhi has never mentioned her mother to fellow Taoists? I guess that her mother is probably a secluded line of the fox clan. "

The reclusive fox did not return to the fox clan to seek shelter after leaving Immortal Lord Yiyang.

He listened to Zhizhi's words. Her mother was seriously injured and needed a magic pill to hang her life. 

Why didn't she return to the fox clan for help? Instead, take Zhizhi into seclusion?

If she returns to the fox clan, the fox clan has a lot of spirit grass that can provide her with healing, and she may not die when Zhizhi is still so young.

The patriarch of the fox clan shook his head slightly and said, "As for Yiyang... the fox clan has a deep hatred with him." 

Even if the red fox refused to return, she was still a demon cultivator of the fox clan. Yiyang Xianjun abandoned her, that is, the enemy of the fox clan.

Don't think that if people don't go home, they have no family.

Yiyang... Is it because the red fox has no family? so he dares to hurt her even more and abandon her. The fox clan patriarch can only let Yiyang know what happened for offending the fox clan.

Foxes hold vengeance forever.

Moreover, the fox clan and the rest demon cultivator clans have a very good relationship. The enemy of the fox clan, Yiyang's lineage, is almost the enemy of all the demon cultivator.

However, Immortal Lord Yiyang probably wouldn't care.

Isn't it for the sake of the little junior sister, who is already in the same boat as mo xiu.

The patriarch of the fox clan smiled quickly.

Guangling Xianjun did not smile.

He wasn't interested at all.

"That is to say, there is another powerful demon in the demon cultivator, who even dares to take your house, right?" 

All he cared about was the mo xiu, and the fox clan patriarch no longer mentioned these love and hatred.

After nodding slightly, seeing that Immortal Guangling had no other problems, he turned into a warm and elegant big fox again.

This fox is neither fat nor thin, with a very perfect body. The five fox tails are elegant and slender, and each tail hair is full of splendor and aura.

With a slight leap, it jumped out of the main hall and went to the place where the fox cubs were playing.

At this time, the little guy was soaking in the spiritual pool that she had been away from for a long time. In the aura of the pool, a fox cub was floating in the pool, turning its soft fat belly, its tail spread out on the water, not to mention how comfortable it was.

When the big blue fox saw it, it didn't bother. It lay dozing on the edge of the Lingchi. One tail was spread out and wrapped around the little guy's waist to prevent her from choking. One tail was raised to block the light shining on the fox cub's face. Sunlight.

As soon as it comes, it is safe, and it looks very comfortable everywhere, but Guangling Xianjun is very unpleasant.

However, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect suddenly sent a letter to him saying that he wanted to go with him to the secret realm of the former immortal mansion, and Xianjun Guangling asked Zhizhi,