124❧

Lin Qingya was also silent.

"Zhizhi will like it very much." He said after a long while, holding back a smile.

Real Shou Shi and Lei Fan are really like-minded.

Gift giving is also the same.

With so many devils, how many Jiaozhu must be dug for Fox cubs can wear one every day and lose the other.

However, when Jiaozhu was mentioned, Lin Qingya asked the real teacher, "Master, what about Long Xuyu and Xiangshui?" 

Because he vaguely guessed the origin of Zhizhi, Lin Qingya deeply remembered Long xuyu and Xiangshui. .

The last woman he missed so much was Lin Qingjing's mother.

Thinking about the collusion between Xiangshui and the magic cultivator, and the way he cried and framed Yiyang Xianjun's Dao Companion that day, Lin Qingya sank his eyes, and said softly in the eyes of the real teacher, "If these two people have disciples, If I find the opportunity, I will definitely kill them."

However, Xiang Shui and Long Xuyu ran away with the Sect Master of Wan Mozong, and until now there is no news, they have been silenced, and they are probably reuniting with the Sect Master of Wan Mozong.

Except for Lin Qingya, the two of them will be missed. but they are not worth mentioning in the eyes of others, because now the eyes of the cultivation world are all on the disciples of the righteous path who are fighting with the demons and fighting harder and harder.

As the time passed slowly, more and more cultivators of the right way went down the mountain to exorcise the demons, and there were more alchemists, talismans, and craftsmen who did their best to help the disciples of the right way. 

Although the demon cultivator was vicious and cunning, he suddenly whistled in the face of the righteous path.

 Among them, there are hundreds of high-level demon cultivators, who wanted to gather elites to sneak attack on Taiyizong who lost the immortal rank, in one fell swoop to deter the righteous path, but did not expect to come in a mighty way, but they were halfway there before they reached the Taiyizong mountain gate. Extremely remote and dangerous canyons are blocked.

The headmaster of Taiyizong took more than a dozen great cultivators to block the road they sneaked in for a long time in advance, and opened the blockade formation to lock the way for the demons to escape, and then cast a big formation called the Nine-turn Yangfire Formation. Forcibly burned the elites of this group of demon cultivators to ashes.

Not a single cultivator escaped.

Demon Xiu was furious and wanted to take revenge, but was beaten by Vientiane Sect and Yao Xiu.

The other righteous paths also encircled and suppressed many demon cultivators.

The two sides come and go, and the Vientiane Sect also sent more disciples. Lin Qingya, as a great monk who has already been in the Mahayana period, began to sit in the mountain gate. The fox cub was even more busy.

She received the mo jiao long from the Demon Domain and fed it to the big black dog, but the big black dog couldn't eat it.

After eating too much flesh and blood of the devil, no matter how delicious it is, he can't stand it.

The big black dog has nightmares every night, dreaming that he is being chased by the devil and shouting "eat me, eat me!".

It held the fox cub in its fur paws, and pitifully declined this deep friendship.

Because the big black dog didn't eat it, the other guardian spirit beasts in the sect politely expressed that they were already panicking, and the fox cub squatted on the edge of the mountain with her tail in her mouth and thought.

While waiting for her father to come home, she thought hard for a long time, and said in a low voice while holding her own pill furnace, 

"It's better to make pills."

But she was blessed to the heart, but she felt that if there was no pill recipe before, it would be better to invent one by herself.

She threw the white jade pill furnace on the ground, it caught fire, and the fox cub threw large chunks of flesh and blood into the pill furnace. The flesh and blood of the Demon Flood Dragon fell into the red-gold flame, and was quickly burned away, turning it into a mass of essence to purify.

The fox cub's Fat Claw Claw threw several kinds of spiritual herbs into the Pill Furnace again, covered the stove and whispered,