⁰³⁰

♯ irl + social media !

♯ irl 🍒

"chris i swear to god, i'll die!" rena yelled dramatically as she ran from chris, though laughter still spilling out of her as she tried her best to stay away from him

"well no you won't!" he yelled back as he ran after her, he too laughing because of how scared she looked and due to the looks they were receiving from members of the public.

he soon caught up with his girlfriend and grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up so that she could not run, laughing to himself as she squirmed about and then sheepishly smiling at an older woman who was looking at the two of them adoringly.

"chris, put me down right now!" rena shouted rather loudly, her fear of heights now becoming clear as she slapped his back lightly, desperately trying to get down because even the mere idea of being off the ground horrified her beyond belief.

"relax reens," chris laughed yet again due to her panicked state and she sighed loudly as she clung onto him more firmly, her fear seemingly increasing with every step he took.

"what if i fall?" she questioned apprehensively as she slapped his shoulder, looking down to the floor and noting the distance between her and the ground which only made her nerves expand in size.

"you won't, i'll catch you," he said smoothly with a toothy grin and she would have found it adorable if she wasn't occupied with the terror of falling.

"now is not the time to be cute christopher, put me down," she demanded and he laughed but did as she commanded, making sure she landed perfectly on the ground.

she scoffed as she sat down on the grass and turned away from him causing him to chuckle at her behaviour. he knew she wasn't actually mad so he smiled at her, his hair falling into his face as he shook his head slightly. he tapped her shoulder teasingly which resulted in her turning further away from him, hiding the smile that was threatening to break out on her lips.