129❧ You don't deserve Her.

Even if he was seriously injured, when the furry little guy appeared, Immortal Lord Yiyang had incomparable expectations on his face.

When he saw Zhizhi, he seemed to be rejuvenated and his eyes brightened.

But why such an obedient and soft little guy, can say such ruthless words?

Immortal Lord Yiyang knelt down on the ground, looking at the fox cub who was wagging her tail and reaching out to hug, he felt cold to the bone.

The boy does not cry easily.

But his tears flowed down drop by drop, and he felt that Zhizhi probably didn't understand his words.

Otherwise, how could such a response be possible.

He is the real one!

Guangling Xianjun is fake!

"Zhizhi, Zhizhi." He read the name in his mouth, watched Zhizhi and said choked cry "I am your father."

"Shameless." 

Zhizhi was hugged by the smiling Guangling Xianjun, looked down at Immortal Lord Yiyang on the ground, and said loudly, 

"Zhizhi has only one father! Don't think about relying on Zhizhi!"

Just because he was her mother's Taoist companion, he wanted to come and let her recognize her father. So beautiful?

What's more, thinking that the pain that my mother has suffered for so many years is related to Immortal Lord Yiyang, the fox cub said seriously, "You are not Zhizhi's relative, you are Zhizhi's enemy."

The man who hurt her mother, of course, is the enemy.

Because of this, Zhizhi hurriedly and happily looked at Xianjun Yiyang's current appearance, and saw that the man's breath was weak, the spirit of the fairy was weak, and there was a bit of magic around him, and the spirit was so vain. Looking at the haggard and bleak face again, it was obvious that he was having a hard time right now. 

The little guy hugged her tail and asked, "Your injury is serious? Is your dantian broken?"

He, the weeping Immortal Lord Yiyang, nodded subconsciously and said, "Yes. Don't be afraid of Zhizhi, Daddy..."

"It's good if it's serious."

Fox cub said with relief.

Immortal Lord Yiyang was stunned.

"Because you and your junior sister did bad things, my mother was also seriously injured, and it was because of serious injuries that she died. A shameless man like you probably wouldn't be willing to scold your junior sister."

Zhizhi trembled . The embarrassed man who looked at him said slowly, "So, you deserve to be like this now, and it's not worth feeling distressed at all. I heard that Long Xuyu stabbed you? Well done! It feels like your dantian is broken. Don't you feel bad? You deserve it. You deserve it."

She hoped to see Immortal Lord Yiyang enjoy a thousandfold reward for the pain her mother suffered.

Especially seeing Xianjun Yiyang like this, the fox cub felt happy, and said happily, "But you are really caring, and you know how to come and let me see your unfortunate appearance."

She hates Taiyi so much, of course not One more time to go.

Immortal Lord Yiyang still remembered to show her his miserable appearance to her door, lest she grit her teeth to remember him, which was really caring.

She showed a big smile and held the spirit fruit, feeling sweet.

"Your mother, is your mother because of Xiangshui?" Xianjun Yiyang looked like he only knew now.

But Zhizhi was no longer interested in him.

When she didn't see Xianjun Yiyang, she wanted to kill him.

Burned to ashes to sacrifice to her mother.

But seeing how embarrassed he had lost everything, she felt that now that he was half-dead, she was happier than letting her father beheading him directly.

At the very least... Immortal Lord Yiyang has to experience the hardships and tortures of such a difficult life before beheading him.

"Daddy is really working hard, Zhizhi squeezed it for Daddy." 

The little guy squeezed the shoulders of Guangling Xianjun hard, and said sweetly, "Every day He meet people who are so annoying and can't get rid of, Zhizhi feels distressed. Daddy!"

The three fat tails were all swaying, and Xianjun Yiyang looked at the little guy who was lying in the arms of Xianjun Guangling with her fat tail erected and worked hard, his eyes were red, but he could only say pleadingly, "Zhizhi, please don't do this to me. Daddy is the only one left."

He really, really regretted it.

If he had known Xiangshui, Weihe was such a person, he would not let his Taoist companion be sad and he would not let her leave him.

If he had known that the children he had loved for so many years and his disciples would be so cruel to him, he would not have missed his daughter for them.

He wanted to tell Zhizhi how happy he was when he found out that he had a daughter.

It's not that he doesn't love her.

He's just, just...

"Zhizhi, go back to Daddy, Daddy will compensate you for everything. As long as you go back to Daddy, Daddy will listen to you in everything, okay?"

Immortal Lord Yiyang couldn't get up from the ground, he could only In the pool of blood, little by little, he crawled in the direction of Immortal Emperor Guangling, and said in a choked voice,