132

"Okay." 

Zhizhi hugged her father's neck happily.

Her mother didn't bring her back to the forbidden life at the beginning, so it can be seen that there is also a mother's reason.

She is nice.

Mother didn't necessarily want her to go back. Dad said that Tianhu's residence was not needed, so she wasn't curious about that unfamiliar place.

"I listen to Daddy. Zhizhi likes Daddy the most."

Fox cub said sweetly.

Guangling Xianjun knew that this was the truth and hooked the corner of his mouth.

The green fox's nest turned into a green hair ball, with a small blanket on it, and was just smile.

However, the only thing that made Qinghu's beautiful fox eyes show a bit of concern was what the gorgeous peacock boy had mentioned before, that there was a demon cultivator trying to hunt a demon cultivator with the blood of a big demon.

This matter is actually no trivial matter, and even, if such a thing really happened, the news that the Fox Residence might exist that day, I am afraid it is also because Xiang Shui is in the Ten Thousand Demon Sect, and the evil cultivator with ulterior motives has long understood it.

That is to say, when Zhizhi's mother was attacked by a demon cultivator, not only was someone coveting her three-tailed bloodline, but it might also have something to do with trying to find the secret of the Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox's residence.

Now, I probably know where the ban is, except for Immortal Lord Yiyang who took Zhizhi's mother away from the ban, only Zhizhi is left.

Thinking of it this way, Wan Mozong may have a sinister intention on Zhizhi's head.

This is also the reason why it stayed in the Guangling Xianjun Dojo.

As a big demon who is good at peeping at the secrets of heaven, following Zhizhi's side, he can always peep some pictures of her future.

Guangling Xianjun also knew.

Otherwise, it would have been driven away long ago.

"It turns out that these demon cultivators are the ghosts of Xiangshui." When Immortal Lord Yiyang appeared before, the red gold flame was lying on Zhizhi's golden pill and kept scolding.

Now that I can finally stick out my head, a three-legged bird turned into a flame rushed out, stood on top of Zhizhi's head and pinched the flaming waist of the flame and cursed, "You did the right thing. That Yiyang, you can't forgive. He. Slap him in the face!"

He rarely flew out, obviously because he was so angry with Immortal Lord Yiyang, Immortal Lord Guangling happened to ask this fire about something at this time, and suddenly asked, "The matter of her mother's transformation into a demon, Is it related to magic?" 

In the past, Immortal Lord Guangling was too lazy to pursue Zhizhi's mother.

But now, maybe she was besieged because someone coveted the blood of the fox clan.

That is not a personal grievance, but may affect Zhizhi.

Guangling Xianjun naturally asked two more questions.

"Yeah."

Chijin Flame fluttered his wings suspiciously, and said blankly, "She doesn't cultivate magic by herself, how could she have such a magic energy. But we don't care."

Xiaojin and Zhizhi didn't care . The devilish energy of the three-tailed red fox, and he felt that even if he cultivated devils, it had nothing to do with others, and he did not harm anyone.

But remembering that Immortal Guangling was jealous of evil, Xiao Jin hurriedly explained, "She has never harmed anyone... well. She devoured a few demon cultivators, but her cultivating demons has never harmed ordinary people, so she was forced to do so."

Zhizhi was ignorant. He said, "What's wrong with cultivating demons? Mother has always had demonic energy in her body."

She and Xiao Jin never felt that this was a problem.

"Devouring Demon Cultivator." Immortal Monarch Guangling nodded slightly.

"This woman is a ruthless character. She was pregnant and was about to give birth. When she was besieged by demon cultivators, she was exhausted and had fetal qi. There was no way to fight against so many demon cultivators, so she took the initiative to trigger the Immortal Lightning Tribulation. The next time everyone is hacked, the demon cultivator will not be able to escape."

Xiao Jin said dejectedly, "She was halfway through and found that she still couldn't stand the thunder tribulation, so she switched to the magic way on the spot. You know, monks fall into demons very quickly, and it's almost enough to swallow a few demon babies. But if you swallow that With a few magic cultivators, she will have the strength to survive the later thunder tribulation. Who knows what she thinks, the fairy qi dissipated by the thunder tribulation has been refined and given to the child in her stomach, and she has no fairy qi to repair. , Yao Dan is also in tatters, and of course he will not live long."

Xiao Jin said briefly, but this is something Zhizhi didn't know, she asked Xiao Jin dumbly, "Why didn't I know before?"

"You are still young, She is not at ease to let you know this. She said that she will let me tell you when you grow up and have the power to protect yourself."

Chijin Huoyan said depressedly, "But now you have Xianjun as your father, it's still a problem. Guan Yiyang and those shameless cultivators, of course I have to tell you."