133

"Hey!"

After a long while, the fox cub firmly decided to get up from the nest.

It's heavy behind.

Very heavy.

she sank a little unbalanced, just stood up, lost her balance, and sat down in the nest again.

Zhizhi turned her head, stared blankly, rubbed her eyes, and felt that she probably woke up too early, with a double shadow.

One tail, two tails... four tails!

Looking at the four chubby and fluffy tails behind her, the little guy was stunned for a while, then fluttered hard, trying to stand up.

The tails were heavy, and the fox cub swayed and lay on the edge of the nest.

She struggled with her teeth and claws in the nest for a long time. Immortal Lord Guangling raised his eyebrows and stood at the door of the main hall jokingly watching his cubs.

Qinghu lay on the side, looking at the father who was look like only a three years old and then looked at the poor little guy, stood up, stretched his claws and gently touched Zhizhi's little head.

While trying hard, the fox cub, who only felt that the tail behind her was very heavy, felt that she might not be able to get up, and when he saw Qinghu, he turned his head and let her see his tail.

Five tails, now working together with one, is very light and elegant.

Zhi Zhi was so heartbroken, she hurriedly restrained her tail, and with a thud, an extra-fat flaming red tail fluttered in the wind behind her.

Although it was still very heavy, she could barely stand up, she wiped a sweat and swayed up, and then Xianjun Guangling walked over with a sullen smile, held the little thing in his arms, and said with a smile, "Our Zhizhi is really a genius."

He said as he went to Heng qinghu.

The green fox has tossed for thousands of years, and only has five tails.

His little one has four tails.

Ah......

Qinghu's smile at Shang guangling Xianjun, just acted as if he didn't see it.

It leaned over and licked the back of Zhizhi's hand, comforting her so that she didn't have to worry about her tail.

Eat more, eat more fat, and have energy, and your tail will be able to carry it.

On the other hand, the fox cub smiled when she was hugged by his father, even if her four tails were heavy like a burden, it was beautiful!

She happily pulled Xianjun Guangling's shirt and asked, "Daddy, isn't Zhizhi better looking?" 

She felt that the more tails, the better looking. Xianjun Guangling always thought that Zhizhi was better-looking than other cubs. Smiling and nodding , he said, "Naturally. Zhizhi is the most beautiful."

Unable to hold back in the end, the four tails came out of the rivers and lakes again, one after another stuck on the face of Guangling Xianjun.

Immortal Guangling was surrounded by her fluffy tail, his handsome face splattered by the flaming red tail hair, which was extraordinarily fresh and stunning. The five tails of the green fox on the side were sticking out, hoping that the fox cub would also look at himself.

The foxes never favor one another over another, and the fox cubs jumped on the green fox again, laying on its warm back and sticking to it.

The hall is warm.

Looking at this smiling little guy, Immortal Guangling touched his delicate chin.

In the middle stage of Jindan, four tails.

With such a speed, even the fox clan chief was amazed.

Even Immortal Guangling couldn't help but doubt it.

That seven-color blood refining grass... shouldn't have such a powerful miraculous effect of refining blood essence?

Or, Zhizhi's original talent and bloodline are already very pure?

But it makes sense to think this way. Listening to Xiao Jin's meaning, when the red fox cultivator was giving birth to Zhizhi, she was simply using the energy of the fairy to supply her daughter. Zhizhi's talent and blood are pure, It's excusable.

Moreover, the fox clan who can be qualified to vassalize Tianhu should not be an ordinary person when it comes to bloodline alone.

But since this is the case, the patriarch of the fox clan and the boy of the peacock clan have mentioned it, perhaps the demon cultivator who covets the blood of the big demon must be found and killed.

Otherwise, talents like Zhizhi are coveted every day, which really makes Immortal Guangling very unhappy.

Where is the truth of preventing thieves for a thousand days?

Eighty percent of the demon cultivators who coveted blood are closely related to the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, otherwise, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons would not have ordered people to besiege the red fox.

He thought about it, and it was all a matter of convenience.

Because of this, when Zhizhi happily ate breakfast, he was anxious to show off his tail to the brothers... The little guy's tail is heavy, so he doesn't run around.

It just so happened that both Lin Qingya and Jiang Hai came to greet Immortal Guangling. For the first time, this little guy sat down next to Immortal Guangling, with four fat tails neatly lined up behind her, lest the brothers could not see, she would shake it slightly. Shake.

Lin Qingya saw it at a glance, and held back his smile as he watched the fox cub sitting there honestly and obediently, without jumping down and sticking to himself.

Tail sinking, can't stand up?

He was warm-hearted, and he didn't pierce her small difficulties, he just asked with a smile, "Junior sister already has four tails? She's really beautiful."

Jiang Hai also nodded with a stern face.

"I asked you to come here because the elder Peacock returned and invited the experts in the cultivation world." Xianjun Guangling has already decided to go, to see if Lin Qingjing, who has been flirting with Long Xuyu, has colluded with the demon cultivator, and whether he can follow the vine, By the way, also asked the elder Peacock what the origins of the demon cultivators who coveted the blood of the great demon came from.

From the corner of his eyes, he watched the oily fat tail wagging, and said, "And Zhizhi is also invited, this world of self-cultivation is peaceful for the time being, and I am going to take Zhizhi for a walk together. ... Follow along."