135

"Old devil?"

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and asked.

Although he is an immortal, he can be regarded as a fresh immortal to the cultivation world.

The qualifications of Danhuo real people are already old.

But in the face of this elder Peacock who doesn't know how long he has lived, he is also a "young man".

Most of the immortal-level powerhouses in the comprehension world will soar to the upper realm.

Only among the demon cultivators can there be such an old monster who has lived in seclusion for thousands of years and refuses to ascend.

Of course, it is not a bad thing to protect the younger generation of the demon clan and refuse to soar.

This is not... When the demon cultivators took advantage of the previous generation's immortal rank powerhouses to ascend to the upper realm one after another, all the sects were empty, and they started to make trouble, and even led the demon realm to the cultivation world. This is because the immortal ranks in the cultivation world are scarce as the reason.

Try it for the heyday.

Immortal-level powerhouses gathered, where would the Demon Realm dare to take advantage.

Guangling Xianjun has only become a fairy for a hundred years, and he doesn't know any old demons who have been suppressed by the former powerhouses.

Although this old devil was only suppressed, but not beheaded, it is a bit confusing, but... it is useless to find the account. Since this magic cultivator has emerged, it's enough to cut it off.

He asked, "What's the origin of this devil?"

"This devil once used his means to cross the border into the devil's realm. After returning from the devil's realm, he obtained a magic technique called "Wan Yao Jue", which can be combined with From the blood of the great demon, the supernatural powers of the great demon are evolved from the blood of the demon."

The Boss Peacock said with a sullen face, "If you say that you use ordinary demon blood to evolve a demon body, this is not magic, but a kind of thaumaturgy. The demon clan must die. 

The devil used this type of exercise to attack demon cultivators wantonly, killing many young demon clans. Injuring people in the back, or attacking those young demon clan who have talent but have not yet grown up. He merged with many demon clan bloodlines back then, and I and two immortals personally attacked him. 

However, he once obtained a kind of demon in the demon domain. The source law of the sect is very difficult to kill, so the two immortal-level powerhouses took out his primordial spirit and suppressed him in a very remote large formation. 

The Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons colluded with the Demon Realm, and I have been in the Demon Realm all these years. Demon Realm, I also know some things about Demon Realm, this time I went to the big formation and found that the formation was shattered, and the demon headman had already escaped."

"Can't be killed?" Guangling Xianjun asked.

And the devil who can't be killed?

Jian Xiu laughed.

"If you are now, you should be able to." In other words, although the immortal rank who found this demon cultivator had many means, but the attack power was not strong, and he could not completely kill the demon.

Guangling Xianjun nodded slightly and said, "No wonder you came to me."

He is a sword cultivator, and he majors in killing, and he has mastered the laws of heaven and earth. It is very simple to kill a demon cultivator who sounds like he has lost his body.

The elder Peacock said, "I have ordered people to pass on the demon clan. Recently, the children of the demon clan will not walk around in the cultivation world. However, this demon cultivator has high vision and will covet, only the children who are likely to continue the blood of the demon. He glanced at Zhizhi and said slowly, "

Heijiao Patriarch said that the clan land had been stolen by two clansmen, and when they were brought back, they lost the Jiaozhu and blood essence. I am afraid that the blood essence was taken away by him in an attempt to refine the blood of the Black Flood Dragon."

Although the Black Flood Dragon has not yet transformed into a dragon, it is already regarded as the strongest bloodline in the Flood Dragon clan.

There is no dragon clan in the world of self-cultivation, and the devil is probably most coveted only by the black dragon.

Having said this, he told everyone about the trajectories of the demons found in the Demon Domain. When Immortal Guangling asked about the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, the elder Peacock thought for a moment and said, "There is no Scarlet Blood Demon in the Demon Domain. Jun's clue, this demon clan hides deeply, and if you are good at forbearance, it should be difficult to deal with."

He asked where the red blood demon lord was hiding in the demon clan, and the red gold flame probably didn't like the bird's eye, so he snorted a few times. Only then did he tell him the approximate location of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

The elder Peacock heard it, and said with a bit of solemnity, "That is already a place where the Demon Realm is extremely deep, and ordinary demons will not easily set foot in it."

He has been in the Demon Realm for decades. I'm afraid it's really deep.

Guangling Xianjun also wrote down this incident without mentioning it, and listened to the elder Peacock and the suzerain of the Hehuan Sect.

In a short period of time, powerful cultivators from various clans and clans came together one after another to welcome the great elder back to the world of self-cultivation. Lin Qingya was careful and noticed that Tai Yizong came to be a great monk in the Mahayana period.

The big monk's eyes frequently fell on Zhizhi's body.

When he saw the fox cub happily propping up his four fat tails and sitting among a group of equally fluffy peas, the big cultivator hesitated.

In the main hall that day, everyone who heard Immortal Lord Yiyang crying knew it.

The talented little genius of the Wanxiang Sect is not the daughter of the Guangling Immortal Monarch, but should be the cub of their Taiyi Sect.

Originally, they also wanted to ask the teacher in charge to beg for the return of the child, but later, when they heard an incredible story, they couldn't tell the feeling, anyway, it was annoyed and uncomfortable.

Yiyang "forgot", Weihe deliberately concealed "I don't want to raise", and also involved how the red fox left Taiyizong. How could they have the nerve to ask for such a child?

Even if they watched this talented cub become better day by day, they felt uncomfortable in their hearts and couldn't open their mouths.

Because the heart is heavy and uncomfortable, and the headmaster of the sect has to go to the Demon Realm in person. Looking at the young Lin Qingya and Jiang Hai, and then Zhizhi, he felt even more breathless.

He tried his best to hold back all the anguish, and the great monk of Taiyizong paid more attention to the thing about the devil mentioned by the elder Peacock.

Now that Taiyizong has no immortal-level powerhouse, he can only be a listener on these topics. Although everyone didn't say anything, the righteous leader of Taiyizong is really weak.