𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TODAY."

All of Yumenosaki's idol course students, and some other course students who came out of curiosity, were seated in the auditorium. The two main teachers of the idol course, Jin Sagami and Akiomi Kunugi stood on the stage, ready to address the crowd. Kenzo stood with Anzu and Subaru near the back of the auditorium, listening intently.

Jin continued. "This DDD is an event to determine our school's representatives for Japan's greatest idol festival, the SS, held at the end of the year. Please enjoy yourselves until the end."

"Are you participating, Zo-Zo?" Subaru whispered over to the third-year, who shook his head.

"No. I met up with Eichi and Sagami-sensei and Kunugi-sensei. We compromised that I wouldn't participate, but I would do a performance during the finals, kinda like an intermission show if you know what I'm talking about..."

"Oh~" The second-year breathed out. "That's cool!"

"Now," Akiomi spoke up after a short applause. "I will explain the rules of the DDD." With a snap, the screen behind him lit up. "On the grounds of Yumenosaki Academy, a number of outdoor stages have been constructed. On those stages, the units that our school is proud of will perform under the battle of the bands system. Please vote for the unit you think is better of the two by lighting up your glowsticks that is given in front of that unit. Based on those results, the unit remaining at the end will represent our school and win the right to participate in the SS."

Jin interjected. "Please be led by the tone and sound of their singing and explore the school grounds. These idols are also looking forward to your cheers." He sighed. "We've kept you waiting long enough. Now, the DDD has officially begun!"

The crowd erupted into cheers, excitement for the new DreFes bubbling up quickly among the students.

Anzu grinned at Subaru. "Shall we get ready?"

---

"All right! That looks good!"

The trio had scuttled off to the back of the school where they could change into their stage outfits and Subaru could fit a mask over Anzu. To say the least the mask was hideous, but that was the best they could work with as for now.

The ginger giggled, not at all fazed. "Now, you've been reborn as the mysterious idol "X" whose identity is unknown, Anzu!"

Kenzo winced. "Shout it a little louder; then her identity will be known."

"Ah," The second-year laughed, embarrassed. "Yeah, sorry. Anyways, transfer student, leave the singing to me." His voice dropped down into a whisper. "You can't sing out loud no matter what, okay? If people find out, it'll cause a bunch of problems."

Subaru laughed again. "Let's do our best, hm?"

The third-year watched his kouhais with curiosity as they did a weird chant, Anzu only humming as they pumped each other up. How strange...

It's so cute though~ like they're in their own dream world...

"Oho, it looks like you three are having fun."

"Oh, Sakuma-senpai!" Subaru acknowledged the newcomer, Rei, who walked over to them.

"What's up?" He shot them a smile, a wider one at Kenzo. "Hey, at least you didn't lose by default."

"Mhm! It's all because of Anzu!"

The leader of UNDEAD chuckled. "I'm glad to see that you're still hanging on by the skin of your teeth... but TrickStar is on the verge of death, isn't it?"