136

This kind of magic energy is very weak, and it should have been left over a long, long time ago.

Perhaps it was because Lin Qingjing had also encountered a demon cultivator and was contaminated with demonic energy.

However, this demonic energy still attracted the attention of the elder Peacock.

Those phoenix eyes swept over him lightly.

Lin Qingjing felt a chill behind her for a while, and her whole body was filled with a sense of danger.

He subconsciously avoided the gaze and walked to the Taoist companion. His gaze fell on the group of people who were rubbing against them not far away. After finding that Immortal Guangling did not like to pay attention to them, he gathered next to the fox cubs and babbled on the furry ball.

Quickly swiping over these hairy balls, Lin Qingjing quickly retracted his gaze and looked at Lin Qingya who was sitting in front.

His eyes were red, and he clenched his hands, trying to tell himself that he had to be patient.

As long as he has endured the weak, as long as he can cultivate into the most powerful exercises, he will be able to kill Lin Qingya and all those who persecuted and humiliated him, washing away all the humiliation he has experienced.

Thinking that he could advance to the present in a short period of time, he took a deep breath and touched a storage ring on his finger.

The storage ring didn't move at all, and he suddenly realized.

Yes.

Because he entered the gathering place of the strong, he reluctantly relied on the storage ring to survive, and carefully taught him that the last disciple, the ring spirit, hid elsewhere recently, so as not to be discovered by the strangeness of his adventure.

Although he was already mentally prepared to fight alone, he has been accompanied by the ring spirits since his disciples tried out the secret realm. 

Like the elders in the family, he taught him the exercises carefully, and revealed all the secret treasures and adventures that no one else knew about to him. ,  only hope that he can grow into a disciple who can make the Nazgul proud before the Nazgul is annihilated. 

Because for a long time, especially after being expelled from the Taiyi Sect, the ring spirits were always with him, supporting him and teaching him that he could rely on the demon clan to infiltrate the demon clan land, so as not to be plotted against by Lin Qingya.

To love him wholeheartedly without asking for anything in return, Lin Qingjing has decided that even if the Nazgul is annihilated in the future, he will never forget him.

Thinking of this, he tried hard not to see those young cubs.

He is about to practice a technique called Wan Yaojue.

As long as you get the blood of the demon clan, you can refine it for your own use, cultivate the tyrannical demon body magic power, and fight against Lin Qingya.

The powerful demon cultivator couldn't easily get the blood essence, but now, relying on the Dao Companion to come to the gathering place of the demon clan, those little cubs can make it easier for him to get it.

Just have to find a way to do it quietly.

As long as he takes revenge, he can let go of his heart and go back to find the whispers that have been waiting for him.

Lin Qingjing is young, even though he has experienced some twists and turns, he can't hide the traces of thought on his face.

Not far away, Taiyizong Great Cultivator looked at this rebel and snorted coldly.

Although he has always criticized Yiyang Xianjun's behavior, he has been a senior apprentice brother for a hundred years, and no one can see that Yiyang's disciples are indifferent to him.

After Na Sixin was expelled from the mountain gate, he was silenced, but it was Lin Qingjing who soon joined the demon cultivator.

Although the Weishui Xuan Snake is not the most arrogant among the demon cultivators, it still has some power.

Therefore, he just snorted coldly, but Lin Qingya glanced at it and said with a smile, "I didn't expect to see you today."

"Do you know each other?" The beautiful Lin Qingjing asked.

"Yes. My name is Lin Qingya."

"So you are Lin Qingya. I know you, Qingjing hates you so much that you killed his father and mother." The girl said briskly.

Just when the fox cub felt that he was going to be a brother-protector again, he heard her continue to say briskly, "But I think those two people deserve it. If you have revenge, you will be as straightforward as our demon cultivator."

Yao Xiu's temperament is even more clear-cut, and he will say whatever he wants.

Although Lin Qingjing didn't like her, when she heard her talking to Lin Qingya, the young and handsome face suddenly turned blue, and she pulled her angrily and asked, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"I said he killed well, killed right. Kill. Mother's revenge is not shared by the sky, is it still human if you don't take revenge? But I didn't say that you can't kill him to take revenge." The girl said to Lin Qingjing, "He has a grudge and killing your parents, can't you take revenge even if you ignore it? If you want to kill him, do you still have to find an honest reason? Really hypocritical."

This is probably a demon cultivator, she felt that even if she wanted to deal with Lin Qingya, she didn't need to pretend that she was justified.

Lin Qingjing looked at this Taoist companion who seemed to have a wrong mind, got annoyed, and walked away.

The matter of their junior couple, even if they quarreled, would not attract the attention of others. The elder Peacock looked at him, thought for a moment, and said, "It's not like sincerity. Look at him."