137

"Xianjun Guangling."

The old man's eyes turned blood red, and he looked at the man with a cold smile and awe-inspiring murderous intent in horror and vigilance.

In the man's arms, a chubby fox cub was poking his head.

When she saw that Lin Qingjing couldn't run, she first breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at the old man who was struggling to recover after being split open.

She didn't like the smell on the old man.

Although it is also demonic energy, but this demonic air stinks, you can tell that it is not a good demonic energy if you smell it.

The little guy stared at the old man with his little fat claws in his hands, and said loudly, "Bad man!" She was milky, but the old man named Hei Lao was already looking greedily at the four tails that exploded behind her, and whispered. Said, "Four-tails. In this world of self-cultivation, there are really such young four-tails!"

Such a young person can reach four-tails, and it is very likely that after continuing to grow, he will break through the bloodline and achieve the Way of the Heavenly Fox.

But looking at the terrifying Immortal Emperor Guangling, he showed deep annoyance and said softly, "This little girl is lucky, she is your daughter. Guangling, if she was met by me before, now, maybe I will too. There is a chance to have nine tails."

He has already revealed that he is a demon cultivator, and Immortal Guangling is not in a hurry to kill him, just narrowed his eyes and asked, "You did this thing when you rounded up the three-tailed red fox? "

Red fox?" The old man wanted to escape, but was blocked by Immortal Emperor Guangling. Hearing this when he was trembling, he suddenly laughed strangely.

He glanced at the young Zhizhi again and said, "So you did it for the three-tailed red fox beside Yiyang? That red fox is so charming. After leaving Yiyang, he actually married you and gave birth to such a life. A gifted little thing."

His eyes were greedy and uncomfortable, Immortal Emperor Guangling silently protected his cub's eyes, bowed his head and said to Zhizhi, "Look, for you, Daddy is too burdened too much."

Just in order to raise a cub, the black cauldron was recited in mouthfuls, so much that Immortal Guangling could not count.

He has nothing to do with the red fox.

However, explain something to a demon cultivator who is dying.

Guangling Xianjun only asked, "Who else has rounded up her in the first place?" He didn't seem to be ready to kill people immediately, and the old man seemed to be delaying time.

The blood-red eyes flickered, and he didn't even look at Lin Qingjing, who was dying on the ground, and said softly, "Xiang Shui and Xiao Jiang had a good relationship back then, and told us that there was a three-tailed red fox beside Yi Yang, and it seemed that it came out of some restriction. As soon as I heard it, I knew that this was probably related to Tianhu. Naturally, I wanted to capture her. Whether it was blood essence or the secret of Tianhu's secret realm in her mind, it was worth a lot."

He wanted to integrate the blood of all the big demons. The most powerful magic power also wants to know the secret of Tianhu.

Therefore, he showed a strange smile and said, "Xianjun Yiyang and his junior brothers are all fools. Xiangshui cried and provoked a few words, then the red fox couldn't stand in Taiyizong. It's a pity."

He said gloomily, "It's a pity that so many demon cultivators went to arrest her, but she ran away, and all the demon cultivators sent out were killed by her."

He never thought that the red fox was so fierce and could kill so many demon cultivators back then.... .

So, until now, he still has some regrets.

Guangling Xianjun listened and said to Zhizhi, "This is one of your enemies." Whether it is the Sect Master of Wan Mozong or Xiangshui, they have to come one by one.

He was too lazy to be polite, so he just asked, "Where is the surnamed Jiang?" His words seemed to make the demon cultivator smile more deeply.

In the corner of the cave, auras gathered together, and another teleportation array was stimulated.

He slammed into the teleportation formation that raised spiritual energy, and said with a big laugh, "Guangling, how dare you delay me for time!"