142...

When Lin Qingya saw his senior brother, he once again had a tendency to solidify into a statue.

He tried hard to endure it, he didn't laugh unkindly.

"Senior Brother, Senior Brother."

Fox cub urged, the four fat tails were raised heavily, it was very hard.

Lei Fan looked at the little guy sitting in his arms with the tail on top of his head. After a long time, his fingers trembled slightly, and he gently touched her smooth fat tail.

"Reverse, reverse hair touch?" The fox cub shivered, desperately holding back, and firmly following her senior brother who seemed to have no experience in foxing.

However, Lei Fan quickly retracted his hand, turned his head slightly, took out a delicate wooden comb from the storage ring, picked up the tails, and combed the little sister.

Fortunately, when brushing, you also know how to brush the hair.

The little guy breathed a sigh of relief.

Immortal Lord Guangling saw that within a short period of time, his eldest disciple had become the groomer of the fox cubs, so he went to see the third disciple, Jiang Hai.

In the past in the cultivation world, this was Jiang Hai's job.

However, Jiang Hai wasn't jealous. He looked at Lei Fan's slender fingers with slender eyes and brushed the little guy's hair, slowly learning more brushing methods.

At this time of harmony, Zhizhi hugged Lei Fan and whispered, "We are all here to accompany the eldest brother to the calamity. The eldest brother, we are all together." 

She hugged Lei Fan's neck and rubbed his furry ears against his. neck. Lei Fan was silent, and the little guy continued to whisper, "I know that the big brother likes Zhizhi. So, if the big brother doesn't like to laugh, don't force it. Because Zhizhi knows that no matter what the big brother looks like, he actually likes Zhizhi. I like everyone." 

She didn't want Lei Fan to forcefully change his personality to suit her. Anyway, they are all a family, in fact... the indifferent appearance of the eldest brother, she also feels very affectionate.

The soft words were right next to his ears, and the black energy that protruded from the long sword was also stunned. Thief Xixi wanted to wrap around the fox cub's little fat claws.

Lei Fan slapped the black air away with a slap, and continued to comb the fox seriously. When someone came in from the outside, what he saw was this scene.

When she noticed that someone was coming in, Zhizhi also looked over curiously, and saw that it was a simple and serious-looking old man with short beards.

The old man looked unsmiling, carrying a special-shaped cauldron on his back, his breath was heavy, and when he met Zhizhi's eyes, he saw it, walked over, and directly handed Zhizhi a storage ring.

"This is Shou Shi Zhenren." Lin Qingya reminded Zhizhi from the side.

That is the immortal-level powerhouse Shou Shizhen who is guarding the Demon Realm, and I heard that she valued her senior brother very much. The little guy didn't care that the tail was still in the hands of the senior brother, and hurriedly jumped to the ground, arching his little fat claws to give Shou Shi real greeting.

Her little one is extraordinarily round, and she said goodbye in a milky voice. Although Shou Shi looked very serious, she couldn't help rubbing her little head.

On the other side, Kong Ci, who came to the Demon Realm with the Great Elder Peacock, also stepped forward to see this immortal-rank powerhouse.

Shou Shi had seen each other, so he sat in front of Immortal Lord Guangling and asked, "What's going on with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord?" 

When they were talking about business, the fox cub sat beside Lei Fan, guarding the storage ring that Shi Zhenren had given him.

When he saw that there were two celestial dragons inside, the fox cub hesitated.

It seems quite miserable for Tianmo Jiao to meet Shou Shi Zhenren.

"I'll take Zhizhi out for a walk and get used to it." Lin Qingya saw that they were all talking about how to resist the magic cultivator. Lei Fan was silent, and he didn't care that he was about to cross the calamity. He felt that Zhizhi was here. It was also boring, so he got up with a smile and picked up the little guy whose tail was well-combed.

Just as he picked it up, his slender hand grabbed the tail of a fox beside him.

The fox cub chirped, turned around, and saw the fat tail being held by her senior brother.

Lei Fan and Lin Qingya looked at each other for a long time before slowly letting go of the fox's tail.

"Senior brother really likes you." Seeing Lei Fan's indifferent face, Lin Qingya said with a smile while carrying the little guy out.

Chi Chi was delighted and felt embarrassed... There is only one fox, but the brothers are so enthusiastic, she can't do anything about it.

The little guy snickered while covering his mouth, hugging Lin Qingya and saying happily, "Because the senior brother is a very good person. By the way, the second senior brother, when we are in the Demon Domain, will we meet the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, and Xiangshui? "