238: Heartbreaking Rejection

Chapter 238: Heartbreaking Rejection

After finishing her job in the Hokage tower, Shizune decided to check on Sakura.

As she walked towards the hospital, she met a flustered Ino on the way, with a fruit basket in her hand.

"Ino?"

"Ah! Ah... ah, it's just you, Shizune-san?" Ino was surprised at first, broken out of her daze, as she shook her head rapidly. "Sorry about that. I just... went to see Sakura, and saw- ah, never mind! I will get going!"

Ino rapidly vanished on the horizon. Shizune frowned. What exactly did she see to react that way? She was confused, but since it could be something harmful to Sakura, she increased her pace and soon found herself in front of Sakura's door.

"O-oh fuck! N-not that hard~♡"

...Shizune wasn't a child. She recognised these sounds. However, she couldn't believe her ears. Clenching her jaws, she lightly pushed open the door, just enough for her eyes to peek through... and she froze.

"I-I won't be able to think of a-anyone else i-if you do me like that~♡ Ahhhn~"

Just... what the hell? That... that was Sakura? Really, Sakura was making that expression?

Also the other person... t-that was Neji. When did Sakura and Neji get so close? W-was this r*pe? Blackmail?

Looking at Sakura's mind-numbed expression as her knees were pushed down on either side of her head, allowing Neji's huge 'thing' to piston down from above, she doubted her assumptions.

No no, rather than looking at her face, she should do something... but what, exactly? There were other people around the hospital, she couldn't let these two idiot young adults ruin their time just because they were horny. But... did she have it on herself to yell at them and ask them to get out? Did she have the courage to do so, after what Neji tried yesterday?

Would she have been in Sakura's position, making that expression and moaning louder than the street whores, if Neji didn't stop the kiss yesterday?

'Fuck.'

She cursed in her mind and closed the door, running off to the counter to warn to not let anyone around that room. The girl at the desk looked slightly dazed and daydreaming, but she quickly nodded.

'What should I do now...' as Shizune stormed out of the hospital, her panties wet, she failed to find an answer. 'Today is the last day of our session... do I go or not?'

She frankly had no idea what'd happen if she were to go today. Maybe... he wouldn't stop this time.

—★—

A few hours later, Asuma Sarutobi waved his hand at a running Naruto.

"Bye, Naruto!"

The boy, the Fourth Hokage's son, ran a few steps before dissipating into a puff of smoke.

"Huh, a Shadowclone." Shikamaru said from the side, scratching his neck. "Looks like he's training hard."

Asuma nodded with a smile. "Seems like it. This time Sasuke's rescue mission was a failure as well, I heard, but he's not giving up. Hah, he really reminds me of his father."

"His father?" Shikamaru raised an eyebrow. "You knew his father?"

Asuma chuckled and patted Shikamaru's shoulders. "Classified information. You'd know when the time comes."

"Huh." Shikamaru shrugged. "Whatever. Anyway, I will gather Ino and Choji."

Naruto promised to buy a meal for their team tonight. He would possibly regret it since they had Choji in the team, but a promise was a promise.