⁰³³

♯ irl !

♯ irl !

"hey guys! i'm back with another video. let's take a moment to appreciate how consistent i've been, no jinxing of course. anyway today's a little random video because you guys have been asking, it's spend the day with me and..." rena started the video off, waiting for chris to say his name as she panned the camera to him after she spoke.

she groaned loudly when he never replied and he raised her brow at her entirely clueless, "love this is the part where you say your name."

"oh! chris, i'm chris," he said finally, his chest fluttering at the pet name whilst rena laughed at his stupidity, making him laugh too because her laugh could make him laugh when there was truly nothing funny at all.

"we don't actually have a plan, like always with this guy so we're going to just see where things end up," rena said to the camera, giving the viewers a fake afraid look before breaking out into a gentle smile once chris turned to face her, their eyes connecting for a small second.

chris laughed at her tiny gesture once he recovered from the eye contact, "i'm very organised love, what do you mean?"

"yeah course you are," rena said falsely as she pulled yet another face at the camera seeing as he was anything but organised and she knew everyone knew that, including the boy himself.

"let's go get food and eat it in the car with music playing," chris suggested after a while as they continued to walk and rena beamed at him, loving the idea more than she could put into words; simplistic things always meant the most to her.

she adored the concept of minimal activities feeding into the best of company. to her, what exactly she was doing never really mattered, it was more so the people she was with when doing as such. she could be having the worst day ever but one minute of contact with the one's she loved would always make her feel a dozen times better.

"oh my god, that's such a good idea!" she complimented as soon as the words left his mouth, running extremely excitedly to chris' car.

in the background, chris could be seen laughing at his girlfriend and looking at her like she meant the whole world. to be frank, she did mean the world to him. he couldn't even begin to picture life without her and the fact that she only came into his life recently just did not sit right with him. it felt like he had known her forever because they just worked so perfectly together. they gelled almost instantly and she had become one of the most important people in his life, almost routine like. being without her made him feel incomplete and he was certain she felt the same way, for any time they saw one another after a while, she'd waste no time in telling him how much he missed him.