143...

After meeting Jingyue, the fox cub sighed with emotion.

She had to forget Jingyue.

Unexpectedly, I saw her again in Moyu.

"It turns out that the brothers and sisters of the Vientiane Sect are with the senior brother?" The Vientiane Sect sent many elite disciples from the inner sect to the Demon Realm, but they were all under the eyes of Lei Fan.

Although Jingyue now understands the truth, she was like that back then... After thinking about it, she felt sorry for Lei Fan.

The little guy lay on the shoulders of his second senior brother and sighed, "When they first came, the senior brother must have worked very hard." It was so hard to manage disciples like Jingyue back then.

Lin Qingya rubbed her little head with a smile and said, "You can feel more sorry for the big brother."

In fact, with Lei Fan's character, if a disciple of Vientiane Sect dared to chatter in front of him, he would have been slapped with a sword. fly.

However, Lin Qingya felt very emotional that inner disciples like Jingyue could grow into what they are now.

This is probably growth.

He looked up at the sky in the Demon Domain and frowned slightly.

The spiritual energy in this Demon Realm is too poor and thin. If Lei Fan is in the Demon Realm, he may not be able to absorb more spiritual energy to resist the thunder calamity. Moreover, Lei Fan is very murderous, I am afraid this thunder tribulation is not unusual.

But the biggest advantage of Lei Fan is that he never kills innocent people indiscriminately.

He never cut innocent people with his sword.

This is also the character of the lineage of Guangling Xianjun.

Don't bully the weak, don't kill innocent people, your words and deeds are all under the way of heaven.

Therefore, even if the killing is heavy, perhaps the Xianlei Tribulation will not be too harsh.

Gently exhaling, Lin Qingya walked around the city with the little guy.

This city is very large, and it is filled with monks who fight against the demons here.

Because Shou Shizhen is a loose cultivator, and he is more concerned about loose cultivators, so many monks who stay in this city are loose cultivators, and the rest are not many disciples of various sects.

Seeing how busy they were, the fox cub lowered his head, touched his little pocket, and then went to see his second senior brother.

Lin Qingya smiled and put her on the ground.

The little guy was sitting not far from the city gate, setting up a street stall.

"Lingdan, there are so many elixir, don't miss it when you pass by." Her fluffy fat tail is wagging, like a bright sign, you can see it from a distance, and the stalls in front of you are all bottles of elixir .

In the battle between the demons and the demons, the elixir is a very important necessity, so there are many monks in front of the stall.

Seeing that they were all very interested, the fox cub wagged his tail and told the price one by one, and someone asked hesitantly, "Is it too cheap?" Better, almost the price of cabbage.

It's not that they are worried that there is a problem with this elixir, but even if the elixir is urgently needed, the monks are too embarrassed to lie to children.

What if this child is at a loss because he doesn't understand the market and sells cheaply?

Hearing what he said, the fox cub hurriedly said, "It's a 30% discount today!" She nodded her head vigorously and said, "The seniors have been working hard in the Demon Realm for many years, so it's cheaper."

She was embarrassed He hugged his tail tightly, hid his chubby face behind his tail, and looked at everyone secretly with the tip of his tail apart.

The monks were stunned for a while, and then looked at her, showing a bit of kindness.

"If you don't have spirit stones, you can still exchange spirit grass and magic grass. Anyway... you can make alchemy." Magic grass can also make alchemy, and fox cubs can do alchemy, naturally anything.

But even though she was selling cheaply, when the monks exchanged with her, they still took out the normal price, even for the humble cultivator.

"Wait, there are more." Fox cub cried.

But the cultivators had already dispersed with a smile and holding the elixir.

A chubby fox cub was anxiously chasing its tail in circles, not knowing what to do.

She held her tail pitifully and was carried back by Lin Qingya.

When he saw the little guy laughing, Xianjun Guangling hugged her while laughing and asked, "What's the matter? Let 's make daddy happy... take care of him." Kai knows what's going on outside.

The elder Peacock narrowed his eyes and squinted at this strange father, but Lei Fan, seeing Zhizhi's pitiful appearance, said coldly, "I have already remembered these monks." The fox cub hid in his father's arms . Here, look at her big brother.

"Throw the elixir into their residence at night, be tough, they dare not retreat." Lei Fan continued to say coldly.

Zhizhi's eyes lit up.

With a serious face, Shou Shizhen looked at the brothers and sisters who were forced to buy and sell without paying. For a long time, he didn't speak, only said to Immortal Guangling, "Zhizhi is also very good."

He used to value Lei Fan, but now, he also expressed his love for Zhizhi, Immortal Guangling smiled and picked Eyebrows, just to see this fox cub snuggled into Lei Fan's arms, discussing with him how to take advantage of the dark and windy night to throw the elixir into the monks' yard.

Lei Fan supported this heavy little fat cub, and finally no longer forced a smile on his face, and said indifferently how and what.

A fox cub nodded again and again and met her senior brother head-to-head.

"In that case, let's spread the word about the cities and deal with the demons. Also, if there is a chance to go deep into the demons, look for the traces of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord. But since he showed traces in Taizong that day, he must be ready to move. I often wonder," Elder Peacock said softly to Shou Shi Zhenren while watching the fox cub with a wide-eyed smile,