144...

The endless thunder light almost shook the Demon Domain.

Amidst the thunder and lightning, a tall and straight young man in black stood there, looking up at the sky.

With a fierce roar, the long sword was in hand, and a black gas on the long sword turned into a long dragon, which was grabbed and pulled towards the thunder light.

"That's the evil spirit of your senior brother, turning it into sword intent." Guangling Xianjun was protecting the little guy who was so worried that he was clenching her fat claws, and said to her, "This is his swordsmanship."

Lei Fan was born in cultivation . Aristocratic family, born with evil spirits.

The more you cultivate, the stronger the evil spirit will grow, and eventually it will hurt others and yourself. Even if he has no intention of killing, the powerful evil spirit will hurt everyone who is close to him.

It was precisely because he knew that the evil spirit was terrifying, so he was locked in a separate yard since he was a child, and he was not allowed to practice.

That year, Xianjun Guangling was still practicing outside, and when he saw this kid escape from his home, he felt that his suffocating energy was okay.

Anyway, he didn't have a disciple yet, so he just accepted one.

Over the years, Lei Fan has integrated the suffocating energy that has grown stronger after cultivation into his sword, and the cultivation fusion has become one with himself, but he has walked out of his own cultivation path.

The evil spirit is poured into the spirit sword, and the edge of the spirit sword is achieved.

pretty good.

"Has the senior brother stepped out of his own way of cultivation? He looks very powerful." The fox cubs sounded that Lei Fan was very capable, very smart, and especially a person who practiced hard.

She admired such a senior brother very much in her heart, and while staring at the thunderbolt, she clenched her paws and whispered, "As a genius as a senior, he will definitely become a person as powerful as daddy."

in Her dantian, Xiaojin hummed softly.

Guangling Xianjun touched her little head.

It is different from Jianghai Jiedan celestial phenomena.

Immortal-level thunder tribulation is actually very simple.

It is the endless thunder that rolls down. If you can survive it, you will become immortal. If you can't survive it, it will be in ashes.

Zhizhi watched Lei Fan and Lei Ting fight from a distance. Unlike the others who tried their best to resist the thunder, her senior brother directly took the sword and slashed at the falling thunder, making Lei Ting even more restless and furious, even if he left. 

Far away, Zhizhi felt that the rolling thunderclouds were very furious.

So furious. 

That kind of destroying the sky and destroying the earth, even half of the sky in the Demon Realm is not clear, as if the whole world is shaking, but the man in the middle is not afraid, and greets Lei Jie with a sword.

The tall and lonely figure made Immortal Guangling couldn't help but tick the corners of his mouth. He suddenly looked like water, looked into the distance from a distance, and snorted coldly.

A sword light was lifted up by him.

With a scream, a dark shadow was annihilated in the distance.

This sword is fierce and powerful, and further away, more shadows are fleeing.

Guangling Xianjun only sneered and said, " don't even look whose disciples they are trying to robbing." His disciples are robbing, these demons even dare to take advantage of the fire, aren't they waiting to be killed by him?

He just raised his hand and slashed a few more swords. In the distance, the fleeing ghosts suddenly fell. Only the stronger ones wanted to turn back and block the terrifying sword light, but were cut into two by the oncoming sword intent. part.

Seeing all these demons have fallen, Immortal Guangling continued to focus his eyes on the distance and whispered, "So many people accompany him to cross the calamity."

Not only them, but even Shou Shi Zhenren, and the city Many of the cultivators, even if they knew they couldn't be bothered, stood far away and turned their eyes towards Lei Fan with concern.

He is obviously the most withdrawn and indifferent person, and he has always acted alone, but when his most important moment came, he realized that before he knew it, there were so many people caring about him.

"Because the big brother is a very good person, everyone likes him and loves him very much."

"If you let him hear this, he will be shy again." Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows and said with a smile.

The fox cub hummed and went to look at the thunder robbery in the distance.

She waited and waited.

This thunder tribulation continued for three days.

For three days, the thunder and lightning that destroyed the sky and the earth never stopped.

The young man in the thunder never bowed.

It wasn't until everything around was destroyed, the black peaks of the entire Demon Territory were all annihilated into flat ground, and the surrounding thousands of miles were all turned into sandstorms, and the terrifying thunder was gradually weakened.

The thunderclouds dissipated, the sky was bright, and it seemed that a gap had opened in the sky. A huge amount of dense fairy energy fell down with the rays of light, panting slightly, dripping with blood, but still holding a long sword and standing proudly. figure.

The celestial spirit quickly merged into Lei Fan's body, and he immediately sat upright.

Facing the concerned gazes of countless people, this little Nascent Soul, who slowly revealed a wonderful brilliance, suddenly fell silent.

Soon returned to Lei Fan's body.

"It's quite shy."