41- Immoral Woman

If this was not clear enough, then these are the events of the original novel, meaning the events before our MC reincarnated into Caroline's body and how the original villainess Caroline ended up dying on the hands of Eric in the novel.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

EVENTS OF THE ORIGINAL NOVEL

It was the day before the Crown Prince's 20th birthday and also the day he would officially announce his engagement with Caroline.

Rion and Caroline sat together celebrating over a glass of wine. It was quite uncommon for noble ladies to drink with a man alone at night, even if it was their betrothed. But Caroline Vorsack was different, she never cared of such customs.

"Cheers to our years of togetherness!" They clink their wine glasses.

"You look very cheerful today your Highness" Caroline laughed.

"Which man won't be cheerful before his engagement? Aren't you excited Milady?" Rion asks.

"Not really. For me it's just another party"

"Well I'm really excited about our futures together. I would love to rule this empire with you beside me. I hope the gods will bless this marriage and let Rivans flourish ahead" he smiles.

"Is that really why you are marrying me your highness?" She takes a sip of the wine.

"Yes, of course that's why...What do you mean Milady?"

"Are you sure it's not because you want my father's power backing your position and securing the throne for you?" She gives him a smirk.

His smile disappears.

"You can be rather blunt sometimes Milady" he finally speaks up.

"Oh I just like to speak my mind, your highness"

"Not that I hate it. Infact that's what I like about you." The smile on his face appears again

"Pardon?"

"You know everyone around me is just always sugarcoating their words to please me. All the nobles suck up to me for their personal gain and then badmouth about me behind my back. I get sick of their lies sometimes and that is why your honesty is very refreshing sometimes." He says sipping the red wine.

"Thank you for your kind words, your highness. But the truth is I'm honest simply because I don't have any need to lie. My power and position allows me the liberty to speak my mind and do whatever I want. And yes, I try my best to enjoy it"

"You are really honest, aren't you?" He laughs "But it's funny considering how the public and even the other nobles view you..."

"What is funny about it?"

"It's no secret that the Vorsacks are black magic users and The Duke's ties with the underworld..."

"And?"

"Caroline Vorsack is an immoral woman who has countless relationships with other men, especially with a beautiful slave. She is an evil Villainess that doesn't hesitate to kill people if it means getting what she wants" Rion smirks

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH" Caroline stands up and whams her hand on the table loudly

"Is what they say about you" he completes his sentence calmly.

Caroline glares at him, her green eyes rattled with a sharp fury.

"Calm down Milady, I'm only repeating what they have to say about you" it was time for Rion to play off a smirk.