Pregnancy

♡︎

             ♫︎𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"White room?, are you going to torture me like mafias do?"She asked, i hummed, "but my torture will be more harder"I replied, she gasped, "open your eye"I ordered, she slowly opened up her eyes,"IT'S TOTALLY FINE NOW!"She yelled, going back to the stove, continuing cooking,"SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER~"She yelled, pointing at the in her hand.

"LIKE A CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER!!"She again yelled, pointing at me, do i look like a criminal to her?, i shrugged those thoughts, crossing my arms, admiring her, i never thought in my dreams about loving someone like her, she wiggled her eyebrows at me, singing out the song out, "GET IT LET IT ROLL!!"her face is soo innocent, i wanna stare her the whole day and night, just like this.

Minutes passed she was done with the breakfast, we sat up on the dining table, eating our breakfast, "I WILL WASH THE DISHES!"I yelled picking them up,"okay professional dish washer!"She replied, cutely biting her lower lip, 75819029990+ attractive, i gripped on the glass, washing it, she back hugged me, "why you always smell like gucci perfume with thirty thousand other expensive perfumes"She asked, pouting.

"Because whenever i wake up in the morning, showering with the perfumes is my daily routine"I replied, she hummed, we were buzy feeling our beautiful, peaceful, romantic moment, when suddenly the door knocked loudly, they are talking soo loudly that i can here it from here, "i'm going to open"She announced, walking out of the kitchen, i heard the door's click opening sound, "DON'T WORRY WE HAD OUR BREAKFAST!"It's jimin's voice.

Why they are here again?, i pulled the gloves off, washing up my hands, heading to the living room, "oh taehyung how are you?"Jimin asked me, we are just back from camping last night, i glared him, jungkook, taehyun, and felix are also here, hyungs are not here, and also grandpa, "we thought about leaving, i can't leave the company for more days"Said appa, if we will leave from here, small kid's mother won't let me to take her with me, my heart rate increased.

I glanced at her, she is talking and laughing with felix, taehyun and jungkook, "your project is also pending you should know it's a big project"Said appa, i glanced at the partner of this 'big project', felix just smacked his head, "i know appa but right now i'm only thinking about her, nothing is my concern"I replied, sitting up beside him, i can't imagine about returning back without her, living those painful days again, nothing is normal without her.

"The thing is that lady isn't someone to trust on, she won't do anything to us, but..y/n, she is an innocent girl, i thought she will be safe under our mansion's roof, but she is in more danger because of that lady"He explained, i sighed, lowering my head, "take a careful step..there is only one careful step, if you don't wanna come back without her and make her mother let her to come with you"He mumbled, i blinked my eyes, "is there a way?"I asked, "pregnancy"Appa mumbled, my eyes widened.

"I'm suggesting this for your own good"Said appa, patting my back, "her mother will let her to come to you because she knows, how much a father is important for the child"Appa explained, i glanced at her, she is holding felix's ear, scolding him, she noticed me staring, and she pouted, still grabbing felix's ear,"LOOK HE IS SAYING HE WON'T DO THE FP PUNISHMENT!!, HE IS BETRAYING ME!!"She yelled, pulling his ear.

"AaH aAh yEah y/n it's hurting"Felix hissed, trying to free himself from her grip, she looked at me, "my husband worked soo hard, carrying me on his back and now you are saying you will not do the punishment, i swear to god, LEE FELIX I WILL THROW YOU IN THE DARK FOREST WITH THE WOLVES!!"Small kid yelled, pulling his ear, "i'm sorry but my mouth starts bleeding whenever i eat something spicy, have mercy"Said felix, panicking, small kid's eyes softened.

"Yeah okay, if that's the matter"She mumbled, letting go of his ear, i know this boy lied to her, he smiled, "thank you soo much, i will give you a treat in your favorite cafe!!"Said felix, her eyes glistened, "PROMISE??"She asked he hummed, nodding his head, she is being happy for a treat, i should buy the whole cafe, if it's her favorite, and makes her happy.

Having a child with a child will be a blessing, but what about her?, she doesn't wanna be something?, does she have dreams?, is only keeping her with me is more important then her dreams?, no!, i want her to live her life, but i can't live without her, i have to choose between my and her life, she isn't even that mature, in this situation i'm not the one to decide everything myself, i want her to be the one to decide, and i will accept her decision, no matter what it will be.

I remember once she told me that her dream was to get married and escape from study, she is unbelievable, a different creation, her dreams, hobbies, and habits are soo different, is her dream to make a strawberry world?, does she have any serious dream?, as long as i remember, she only mentioned those two things about her dream, now from where am i going to find strawberry world?.

"YEAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!"Jimin called me out, flashing me back to reality, "where are you lost?"He asked, this man is pain in ass, i'm regretting bringing him, he didn't even helped me out on fighting, nor he is letting me to live with small kid in peace, i sent him my famous death glare, he gulped, "tae!!"Small kid called, i turned to her, "CAN I GO OUT WITH FELIX TAEHYUN AND JUNGKOOK TO THE FARM WITH GRANDPA HE WILL SHOW US THE FARM SO WE CAN SUBMIT IT FOR OUR SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT!!"She requested.

She didn't go to school from past three months and now out of nowhere she is submitting assignments, something is fishy, "actually we informed the teacher that y/n will attend classes soon, so she told us to inform her about the activities"Said taehyun, i hummed, she showed me her puppy eyes, "i know you have some work to complete from your company, so do them and don't worry about me, it's just a farm, we will be quick, BYEEEEE!!"She yelled, waving rushing out with them.

I tried to follow her but appa grabbed my wrist, "let her do something without you, if you will keep on doing this, she will never learn to correct her mistake"Said appa, is he for real?, he knows that she will hurt herself, falling, bumping into literally everything, "but app--"Jimin cutted me off, "he is right taehyung"Said jimin, his face serious. i sighed, sitting up back on the couch, they don't understand me, do they?, her one wound makes my whole heart hurt.

"Don't worry grandpa's farm is nearer"Said jimin, patting my back, i hesitantly nodded my head, standing up, walking to our room, opening up the laptop, working, but i can't focus on it a bit, what if she fell and hurted herself?, or she got lost?, she will be crying like she always do?, what if those kids won't be able to take care of her, what if she bumped into something, my mind filled up with those thoughts.

I can't focus on anything, i'm being desperate, her eye??!, is her eye still hurting??!, i didn't even take her to hospital, what if that will turn into a wound UGHHH!!, how can you let her go with those boys taehyung?, they can't take care of her, i need her infront of my eyes right now, i groaned, she will come back, do-don't worry!!.

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗶𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘆?𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗔𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗿?

*Just Talking*

Hoseok: *Shows A New Dance Move Infront Of Jin* Now Give Me 10$

Jin: *Does A Jin Hit Move* Now Give Me 50$

Hoseok: I'm Signing Off!

Jin: *Wiper Laugh*

𝗜'𝗠 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗡:(: