29

Maisly Ravera

We were currently in the car as loui was in the back seat driving to my doctors appointment that I don't wanna go to cause he's a total weirdo . So .. I brought my boyfriend along.

He helps me out the car as we parked and he handed me the crutches and I used them to walk up towards the door as he held loui.

I use my crutch to press the handicap button to open the door and almost falling off balance but he caught me.

"Baby you need to be careful " he laughed and I laughed nervously. This man still have that effect on me my goshhh.

We walked in and checked in at the desk then we sat down. I been made sure it was okay to bring loui in here and it totally was which was good cause I had nobody to watch him as the girls were at school and my brother was working.

"Maisly Ravera?" The woman called out and I stood up with his help as she smiled at us and we followed her. I sat on the bed in the room and I was going to let my foot hang but that causes pain so I had to lay down on the bed.

"So seems we're here for a checkup on the healing right ?" She says and I nod and smile . "Okay cool Dr. Menoza is out with his sick wife so I'll be helping today" she smiled at me which made me happy.

"Wait so he do has a wife? He told me he didn't .. ew " I shivers remembering his words as she giggled. "I'll be right back with my things okay" she says as she walked out the door.

I looked over at Amir who was already looking at me . "What?" I giggled and he just shook his head laughing and looked down to loui who was looking like he was ready to sleep.

She came back in with a clipboard and took a measurement of my swollen ankle as she took the band off.

"So I can tell the swelling has been going down but it's starting to get bigger again so I rather wait till the next appointment to get you the boot if needed. I would still need you to take the antibiotics and keep ice or heat to the foot and also levitations love .. that's the most important part" she says writing on the board.

I look back at Amir who looked like he was writing down all this in his head as she spoke each word. He's going to be on me like a dad on his daughter about no boys .

I sign and roll my eyes . "What's wrong honey?" She ask laughing. "This one back here is going to be so strict on me .. he already don't like me grabbing things... and that's just with my hands" I laugh along with her as he chuckled.

"Well at least you knows he truly loves you" she smiles at me then leave. I look back at him who is trying to hide his smile. " love you" I say and he smiles. "Kiss me to prove it" he says and I roll my eyes sitting up and lean towards him as he leaned towards me and I hold the side of his face and kiss him slowly like I mean it.

"That's proves enough ?" I giggled pulling away. "Nah" he says and pokes his lips out to me and I push his face away laughing as he groan.

"Later okay?" I say as he raised a eyebrow with his little freaky self . "I'll kiss you later your the one who told me no fucking until I'm healed your rules not mine " I giggled as he tossed his head back . "If it's my rules let's break them " he says with his head still back. "Nope I'm a good girl" I teased . "Yea sure you are " he rolled his eyes as I laughed.

" alright here are your papers listing your medications and your next appointment. Have a nice day pretty " she said as he helped me up and I waved goodbye.

Once we got to the car we got in and he drove off while his hand of course rested on my thigh rubbing it . I look back to see loui sleeping as expected cause he's still a baby.