156•

"Then what?"

"Golden Crow fights against the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, and has nothing to do with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, but it can affect the Blood Transformation Pond. After the Blood Transformation Pond is suppressed, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord can't break the blockade of the Golden Crow either. Chi Cultivation is advanced, and the half-body magic power is placed on the blood-turning pool, so he can't use the blood-turning pool, so he doesn't appear in the devil's realm. Before, those bloodshots in the cultivation world were only obtained from the confinement. A star and a half."

But that star and a half, if Jiang Hai was not there, I am afraid it would also bring huge harm to the cultivation world. Someone on the side said fairly, "The Golden Crow sacrificed himself for others and protected the peace of the cultivation world, which is admirable. And being able to seal off the blood pool, this is already extremely powerful."

Raised his little head.

"Humph! Immortal monarch without vision." Xiao Jin shouted to Immortal Monarch Guangling.

However, Immortal Emperor Guangling was just teasing this little thing, and he was still smiling in the face of Jinwu's little provocation, and asked, "He dares to come out now?"

"Since you already know his existence, he can't even come out. , you will come to the door at any time." The demon baby said solemnly, 

"What's more, even without the help of the blood-melting pool, he is one of the strongest in this demon domain. There are also several demon lords who will guard him... It is he who has the idea of ​​connecting the two worlds, and those demons who are unwilling to let go of the world of self-cultivation will definitely protect him."

There are many powerful demons in the world, if you know that the world of self-cultivation has found a way to separate the two worlds , He will definitely not agree, that the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is naturally not alone and the enemy of the cultivation world, he has nothing to be afraid of.

What did the magic baby say? It seems to be very cooperative, but a pair of eyes flickered, obviously planning something.

Guangling Xianjun smiled and asked softly in the nervous eyes of the demon baby, "Do you still want to wait for the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, or your fellow demon cultivator to rescue you? What a naive sect master of demon cultivators.

" What do you mean?" The Demon Infant asked.

"If they wanted to save you, it wouldn't have happened until now."

"I command the demon cultivator, and the demon cultivator is also his arm..."

"There are so many demon cultivators, and supporting a prestige, and even more listening to the red blood. Wouldn't it be better for the Demon Lord to speak? You are cunning and cunning, you are greedy, you even dare to covet the blood of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, I'm afraid he will bother you."

Immortal Lord Guangling said terrifying words while laughing.

The demon baby was about to refute, but his face suddenly changed, his body trembled slightly, and suddenly a green and cold fire burst out from the demon baby.

The fire burned on the skin of the demon baby, and was quickly dispelled by the powerful Sun Qi of the Golden Crow Fire. It goes out again soon.

Under the eyes of the public, the demon baby couldn't even maintain his bearing as the master of the demon cultivator. He wanted to hold back, but he couldn't help but let out a sharp scream.

Immortal Lord Guangling watched with a cold eye at the little sparks that sparked from time to time on the demon baby, and was dispelled by the Golden Crow Fire. Looking at the distorted appearance of the demon baby, and the screams sounded in the whole hall, he asked with a smile, 

"It hurts. What?"

What did that say?

The demon baby was unable to answer him, and only screamed.

The monks behind countless water mirrors also twitched the corners of their mouths.

"Look! I am the strongest fire." 

At this moment, Xiao Jin still didn't forget to let the fox cubs understand that any fire would be dispelled by the Golden Crow Fire, and all other fires were scum.

"Xiao Jin is very powerful. Besides, I really like Xiao Jin for protecting a lot of people." Fox cub said in a milky voice.

In this soft voice, he heard the demon baby shout, "Xiang'er, you actually betrayed me!" Xiang'er was his only disciple, and because he had the same appearance as his favorite Xiangshui, he was attracted by him. He was brought up with heart and mind, and the names are almost the same.

She is the person he trusts the most, and he even left her the divine lamp of his life.

This child knows all his secrets, is ruthless, very useful, and has always been loved by him. Therefore, in the past few years, apart from him, the Ten Thousand Demon Sect has always followed Xianger's horse.

He thought that there was a disciple, and the Ten Thousand Demons Sect was loyal to him, and he had a way out.

But now, that little bit of green firelight told him that someone was holding his natal lamp to cast the forbidden spell of the demon race, and he was going to be put to death and wiped out... That's right.

If he falls completely, then the one who inherits the Ten Thousand Demons Sect will naturally be the good disciple of his Sect Master.

At this moment, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons couldn't even believe it.

He trusted so much that the disciple he raised with one hand would even betray him, and he would be cut to the ground.

"Mo Xiu's nature is to betray."