158• Daddy can't live without ZhiZhi, ah!

But this scream was very short-lived.

Maybe even Long Xuyu didn't understand until the end, why she didn't impress the man's heart this time, and didn't get love and care.

Even the cruel truth was told.

The good and nervousness towards her were all fake.

It's not that he really loves her, but that she is just a tool for practicing magic.

In the dark hall, after a long while, a girl who lost her voice was thrown to the ground carelessly.

Bloodshots surged, covering the body of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

He sat in the hall with his eyes closed and he didn't know how long before he opened his eyes and didn't even see that he had lost his breath. Bone armored dragon claw.

Feeling the tyrannical power belonging to the Black Flood Dragon Clan, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord frowned slightly and said softly, "It's a pity that it is a mixed blood." 

If it was a pure big demon, such as all the blood of the Black Flood Dragon Patriarch, it must be more than Long Xuyu tougher.

But now the time is tight and we can't take this into account. He strode out and looked at the empty hall.

This hall is one of the places where the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons hides. There used to be a lot of demon cultivators.

Now that Mo Xiu is dead and running, the female disciple of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect who betrayed the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons and cursed him to death also winked and ran away long ago.

However, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord didn't look down on these weak cultivators. He took a deep breath and suddenly rushed into the sky, turning into a 10,000-zhang Jiaolong.

Jiaolong's body is covered with layers of hard bone armor on top of the dense scales, overlapping a stronger defense. Jiaolong roared in a low voice, but did not go in the direction of Guangling Xianjun, but turned around. Fly towards the depths of the Demon Realm.

He is the smartest among the demons, and of course he will not confront Immortal Guangling at this time.

Fighting with sword cultivators is left to the other devils first.

As for him... Immortal Emperor Guangling is so tyrannical, he just wants to save his life, at least return to the pool of blood, and there may be a chance of winning against Immortal Guangling.

Live and plan for the future.

Even if the connection to the cultivation world is disconnected, it doesn't matter to him.

As long as he survives, he can also plan other small worlds to collide with the Demon Domain.

Next time, be sure to find a world without swordsmanship!

Scarlet Blood Demon Lord thought, in fact, Guangling Immortal Lord has no reason to fight against himself.

He and Guangling Xianjun have no personal grudges, he seems to want to avenge his daughter and he has never shot against the little fox, even if he once coveted the fox's blood, but he didn't do it.

As long as he didn't do anything, he just waited quietly for the cultivation world to break away from the Demon Realm, and it was possible that Immortal Monarch Guangling would not bother to come to him.

he thought beautiful.

But to Immortal Lord Guangling, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is the most dangerous existence.

Not to mention the relationship between this guy and Jiang Hai, only to say that 80% of the Wan Yaojue came from the hands of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, and the Guangling Immortal Lord will not let this initiator go.

If the Scarlet Blood Demon Sovereign is not destroyed, and the Ten Thousand Demons Art is completely annihilated, then which powerful demon cultivator will enter the Demon Realm in the future and obtain the Ten Thousand Demon Art, wouldn't he still worry that someone will covet Zhizhi's bloodline?

What's more, the Scarlet Blood Demon Sovereign is so smart, more cunning and sinister than those demons who only know how to run rampant. Immortal Guangling said to the monks gathered around him, 

"The Scarlet Blood Demon Sovereign is very dangerous and must be eliminated. Otherwise, in the future, Who knows if he will bewitch the demon cultivator again, and I will wait for my ascension before breaking into the cultivation world. There is no reason to prevent thieves for thousands of years."

His words were indeed for the cultivation world.

After all, Immortal Monarch Guangling was very annoyed that the Cultivation World was so concerned by the Demon Race.

The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is hiding in the dark and doing things in the dark, which is too harmful to the cultivation world.

"Guangling is right. Now that the Demon Territory is in turmoil, he can't help but not make a move. He is like a poisonous snake."