Chapter I: Act VIII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Groceries
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

"And... we made it safely after that fiasco!" (Y/n) exclaimed with pure joy once both of his feet entered the gates of Liyue Harbor.

Richie barked as he was let out of his owner's arms, running in circles with excitement.

The bag of mora somehow survived the whole thing due to the fact it was still safe on (Y/n)'s hip.

"Now, what did mom need me to get again? Hm," (Y/n) hummed lightly while glancing over at the stalls that were currently selling food and ingredients.

Realization seemed to pour onto (Y/n)'s face like a slithering snake.

"That sly woman..." (Y/n) laughed quietly, making connections of the fact that the inn had no ingredients for almond tofu.

Richie barked and whined, capturing his owner's attention.

(Y/n) looked at the puppy by his feet and blinked in confusion. "Heh?" He mumbled with a raised brow.

Richie nipped at the end of (Y/n)'s shirt and started dragging the other in the direction of the stalls.

The (H/c)ette almost tripped but was able to catch his footing so that he wouldn't fall face first into the pavement.

"What was that for, Richie?" (Y/n) scolded lightly as he lightly tapped the pup's head.

Richie barked as he released his owner's shirt before sitting down.

(Y/n) deadpanned at Richie. 'Let me quote (F/n). That is one badass bitch that doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone.'

Heavily sighing, (Y/n) turned his attention to the stalls with a questionable gaze.

"Milk, sugar, and almonds." (Y/n) mumbled underneath his breath, looking for those said ingredients that he needed.

Richie sat by (Y/n)'s feet, keeping an eye on any possible danger that could come to his owner.

"Oh, are you looking for something?" A voice asked in confusion.

(Y/n) turned his head and stared blankly at the bluenette that popped up by his side. 'Fucking shit. It's fucking Xingqiu.' (Y/n) mentally deadpanned.

(Y/n) gave a sheepish smile. "Um, yeah. My mother wanted me to get ingredients for almond tofu," he replied.

Xingqiu stayed quiet for a few seconds before nodding his head in understanding.

"Hm." The boy hummed lightly, looking at the stalls that might have the ingredients for almond tofu.

"Milk, sugar, and almonds, right?" Xingqiu asked, looking over at the male beside him.

(Y/n) nodded his head. "Yep," he answered.

Xingqiu then pointed at a stall. "That stall should have some and that small restaurant should have sugar," he states.

(Y/n) mentally sweatdropped. 'Right... how many times have I gotten lost in Liyue Harbor again?' He thought to himself in disappointment.

"Thanks." The (H/c)ette thanked the bluenette that decided to pop out of nowhere.

"You're welcome," Xingqiu retorted before leaving the (H/c)ette.

'Wait... hold the fuck up. Xingqiu looked my age, does that mean... Chongyun is about my age too?' He thought with realization.

"Why hello there, young man. Is there anything that you need?" The stall owner asked, looking at the child in front of him.

(Y/n) nodded his head and smiled. "Um, I was wondering if I could get three bottles of milk, and as many almonds, as you can put into a bag?" He asked.