Chapter I: Act IX

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Four-Star Information
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

After dropping off both Richie and the ingredients inside of Wangshu Inn, (Y/n) could be currently seen outside and off to the left of the said building; holding out his hand right in front of him.

(E/c) eyes watched as the polearm casually manifested into their owner's hands, twirling a bit to see how light the weapon was.

"Interesting..." (Y/n) mumbled with a thoughtful look slipping onto his face. Just who was it that ordered to have this creation to be created in the first place? And why was it given to him, specifically?

(Y/n) turned his body a bit, dipping the weapon towards the ground before directing it up to the sky.

Looking forward again, (Y/n) made the sharp point of the polearm face to the side.

"Now that I think of it... my birth mother did say something about the Fatui wanting to get their hands on me, but she never really gave an actual reason." (Y/n) sighed, allowing his shoulders to lower themselves in disappointment.

Bringing the polearm to his side, the (H/c)ette brought an (S/c) finger up to his lips with a curious expression.

"Damn, if (F/n) was here... they would be making conspiracy theories on how the Fatui and the Harbingers would be trying to get me on their side. (F/n), if only you were here." (Y/n) sighed heavily with a deadpanned expression.

The (H/c)ette then held out the polearm in front of him once more, taking in the weapon's design.

"What did (F/n) say about that one Dendro character again?" (Y/n) asked himself.

(Y/n) could be seen leaning his head casually onto (F/n)'s shoulder who was scrolling through their phone like normal.

"Look (Y/n)!" (F/n) exclaimed, showing a picture of a Dendro character that had yet to be released into Genshin Impact.

(Y/n) squinted a bit before realizing that he shared the fictional character's name. "Who the hell is that?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow at his childhood friend that sat beside him.

(F/n) gave a skittish smile. "It's a character that shares your name, of course! Are you that stupid?" They teased.

(Y/n) sipped quietly at his (F/d), making eye contact with the bluenette. "Yes."

(F/n) sweatdropped but snickered anyway. "You didn't have to agree, ya know?" They retorted.

(Y/n) just shrugged his shoulders. "Does it look like I care?" He asked.

"No?" (F/n) questioned.

"Good, because I don't." (Y/n) responded.

"(Y/n)!" (F/n) exclaimed in a scolding tone.

"Meh." (Y/n) mumbled with a shrug of his shoulders while turning away from the other.

"Any who! This is a demo character that goes by (Y/n)! He's a Dendro character as you can see, who likes to use a polearm as hus main support weapon! Sadly, this character is a four-star." (F/n) sighed in disappointment.

"Even if this character does come out, you're still going to get him, aren't you?" (Y/n) asked while finishing off his (F/d).

"Just to fuck around with you, of course!" (F/n) grinned.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes in amusement. "That's just like you."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" (F/n) complained.

"Nothing. Just explain the character a bit more," (Y/n) retorted.

(F/n)'s eyes lighted up with excitement.

"This (Y/n) character was supposed to be part of the Fatui at one point since that was his role in the manga... I think? But Hoyoverse decided to change the idea a bit to make this side character a bit more intriguing," (F/n) explained.

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed lightly, taking in the news that was given to him.

"By what I heard, you have to do two different things to obtain this character since they won't be able to be pulled through wishes until later."

This captured (Y/n)'s awareness. "Really?" He asked, causing the bluenette to nod their head.

"Sadly, you have to do both a side quest AND an event for them. The side quest is easy. The event though? Looks like players will be going through hell," (F/n) cackled.

"Where did this character initially come from?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh, he's from ––––!" (F/n) cheerfully answered.

(Y/n) stopped spinning the polearm as a headache manifested abruptly through the memory that he had wanted to remember.

"Ugh, what the hell?" (Y/n) grumbled as the polearm vanished from view as he gripped onto his head.

'Just what was that? It's like something or somebody doesn't want me to remember about that character.' (Y/n) thought about in irritation.

Clicking his tongue in silent anger, the (H/c)ette turned to look up at the sky. "Looks like it's about to turn dark, and I still have that almond tofu to make. Damn," (Y/n) sighed before turning away from the beautiful view he was facing and headed straight to the inn.

"Better head inside before mom gets on me for being late."

✧˖*°࿐

(F/n) tossed their phone off to the side and casually fell backward onto their bed with a silent huff of disappointment.

"Of course, father dearest just had to be a bitch again." They grumbled in annoyance, throwing both of their arms up into the air.

Glow-in-the-dark stars could be seen decorating the bluenette's bedroom which both amused and saddened them a bit.

It was (Y/n)'s idea to stick glow-in-the-dark stuff to their ceiling since the said (H/c)ette knew about how the bluenette was scared of the dark.

"(Y/n), wherever the hell you are at right now... please keep some bad bitches for me. Honestly, knowing you... you probably won't give me a single one, I just want a wife or two." They sighed heavily despite releasing a slight laugh from their lips.

"You can keep your damn husbands and a few of the women. Just give me Amber and Jean, and I should be good to go."

(F/n)'s eyes drifted over to their phone, gazing at the wallpaper on it.

It was a picture of them and (Y/n) when they were both in middle school.

A young (F/n) could be seen laying in between a young (Y/n)'s legs, both fast asleep underneath a pine tree that created the shadows above them.

"Just wait, you'll be having someone court you sooner or later."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝