273:me

A/N: Disclaimer-I'm not educated in BDSM, but I watched some documentaries and read some articles so that I can try to write about it. I'm also a fan of some authors that specialise in writing BDSM romance and practice??? it themselves. BUT!!! I still made mistakes and was corrected by some friends on Patreon so please read this section with that in mind. 

I'll research more when I edit this story so if anyone knows any good educational sources/videos/articles about BDSM I would appreciate it if you link it here in the comments for everyone (including me) -> Thank you!

"C-Casper," Amber exhaled, the soft outcry was a frail breath of air that was barely audible in the club.

She wasn't sure if he heard her, not with the music that pounded hard in the air, a tremor that radiated through her flesh and pulsated low in her belly. But he did turn to look at her, hair sleeked back from the condensation that glistened on the glass in his hand. His eyes were glittering with green and blue. Stability and trust. Jealousy and sadness.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

His eyes, feline as always but stormier tonight, narrowed teasingly at her words. A sultry lift of his lips had her heart stuttering in her chest. The dimples that shimmered on his cheeks seemed ironic in this setting, an angelic feature on the handsome face of a devil. He lifted the drink to her, a mock cheery tilt of his head before he tipped it back, downing the liquid courage in a single languid gulp with a twist of long, slender fingers.

In a quieter setting, Amber would have been able to dissect the action as a sign of shyness. The drink? A method for him to douse the flames of fear that had sprouted in his heart. But for now, her brain melted stupidly upon its hindlegs, panting breathlessly for her soulmate.

And she could only enjoy the way the liquid made his throat bob, and his muscles ripple as his body leaned in feigned ease. She could only enjoy the way his fingers caressed the glass, gentle and smooth, veins popping over sexy surface. It made her dart back to her glass, sipping nervously at the bitter cold that sluiced her throat like liquid metal.

Something within her pulsated, throbbing deliciously at the situation.

"You wanted to see," he said smoothly. "I keep my promises, you passed my tests." He crossed his arms, raising a rude brow and she could only stare at the shards of shadows that lined his jaw and hugged his hulking frame, enlarging him far more than usual. "So here we are."

The man was larger than the rest of her boys. Ripped, raw and bronze in ways her soulmates could never achieve, and his body was far steelier. If MinJae were Aphrodite, and Oliver were Apollo, Casper was Zeus through and through.

His chest was begging to spill from the silk suit that clung desperately to buttons that popped and threatened to ease from fabric. He'd lifted too much, pumped one too many barbells and weights. Without the need to fit into a skimpy stage outfit, he didn't have to have a leaner, androgynous body, and thus he'd chosen to bulk up.

Casper spread his thighs easily, relaxing into the seat, and that drew her gaze to the apex of his legs almost immediately. Her eyes dancing over the bulge that thickened from their earlier rendezvous. She dragged it back up immediately, but not before he caught her gaze with a closed-eyed smile. A dimple winked at her, a part of him that softened the danger.

"I just didn't expect a sex club," Amber whimpered out, a choked gasp that had Casper smile widening. He grinned at her, smile somehow adorable and innocent. Was innocent the right word to describe Casper?

"A BDSM sex club," he told her, raising a mischievous brow. "This is my friend's place. I came here for one-night-stands in the past. But this club is open to both the Lonely and those with soulmates. Restricted to invite-only." She swallowed nervously, her eyes sweeping over the railing that kept them wedged high above the floor of sin.