Heal

"I received your message," Stephen said as he walked out of a portal. "Where is your friend?"

Bucky smirked, "Behind you."

Strange turned around and quickly backed up when you growled at him. He then awkwardly cleared his throat. "He's a lot bigger than I remember."

"We need your help bringing him back to the compound," Steve told him. "Think you can open up one of your portals?"

"Anywhere specific?"

"There's a giant reinforced cell in the lower levels. I believe you saw it when you were last there."

Strange turned back to you and opened up a large portal. You growled at it, your fur rising as you backed up. He tried moving it towards you, having used that trick on Loki, but you stepped aside. To help, Wanda used her magic to hold you still just long enough for you to go through.

You immediately tried going back when you realized you were trapped, but Strange closed it behind you. You let out a loud howl before scratching and hitting the walls of the cell.

"Thank you for helping us," Steve told Strange as he opened up another portal to the Sanctum Sanctorum.

Stephen nodded but hesitated before leaving. He then looked back at the Avengers sincerely, "I hope you can help your friend."

Once the sorcerer left, Steve called the others. "Dr. Strange helped us get (Y/N) back in the compound. Stark, how's your progress with the machine?"

"We think we should take it back with us too," Tony responded. "It'll be a bitch to carry, but we'll be able to do a better analysis in my lab."

"I'm sure my sister will be able to figure out how it works," T'Challa added.

"We're scientists too."

"She's better."

"...fair enough."

"Do what you have to," Steve told them. "We'll meet you guys back at the compound."

When the majority of the team got back home, they headed straight to your cell, where they found you curled up in a corner. You had given up on trying to break the glass and refused to look at the people outside.

Thor tapped on the glass to catch your attention, and Natasha smacked his hand. "He's not a goldfish."

Loki noticed the way you flinched every time you moved your shoulder. "He's hurt."

"We can have a medic check on him," Steve suggested, making Sam scoff.

"Good luck finding someone to go in there with him."

"I'll go," Loki volunteered. Everyone stared at him for a moment before glancing at each other.

"Loki," Thor tried to speak but was cut off by his brother.

"I know what I'm doing," Loki insisted. "Besides, not only am I more durable, but I can also heal him."

"He wounded you," Thor reminded him.

Loki waved that off, "It didn't even scar."

"Alright."

They opened the cage so Loki could slip in. When you saw him, you instantly backed away, and he raised his hands to make it clear he wasn't a threat.

"I'm not here to hurt you," he said softly. "I want to help."

You let out a low growl as he slowly approached but didn't bear your teeth until he was just a few away. Part of you told you to bite him and end him right there. Another just wanted to cower into your corner and hope he left you alone.

"It's alright," Loki cooed as he stretched his arm out. He gently put his hand on your head just to emphasize he wasn't here to hurt you. Loki's fingers ran through your fur, and your growl slowly stopped.

"Holy shit," Sam muttered. "He's actually doing it."

While distracting you with pets, Loki used his other hand to examine your wound. You slightly flinched under his touch, but the pain soon disappeared. Instead, a warm feeling spread through your shoulder until it felt good as new.

"Don't like seeing my mutt in pain," Loki whispered. His words felt oddly comforting as you lay on the ground as exhaustion took over you.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: It's been done

 -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_A/N: It's been done