Chapter 4: A Small Victory.

Akai Ren POV

As I was making my way to the meeting place to meet Ryuuen and discuss something and to be honest I know that he is about to tell me his plan to frame Sudo and expel him but I think he is doing this for fun to get a reaction from Class D but I ain't buying that I want to Sudo to get expelled as in near future he can be a tough wall to deal with.

I reached the private club opened the door and made my way inside. As I saw Ryuyen sitting with his arm stretched and his legs crossed seeing T.V.

Ryuuen pat the seat opposite him. I nodded my head and sat down on the couch taking a glass of coconut wine.

(Coconut wine is healthy to drink even for underage people)

I took a sip of coconut wine and the taste is quite good if I say. I took another sip and enjoyed the pleasant taste only to be interrupted by a dragon.

"Kuku it seems you are enjoying your alcohol but we have got something to discuss so go get drunk after the talk."

"Yeah yeah, whatever tell me your plan."

"Long story short I am expelling a hotdog."

"I see Sudo Ken right tell me in detail."

Ryuuen then proceeds to tell me how he is going to lure Sudo into the special annex building with the help of Ishizaki and Komiya and make Sudo rage then he beats the shit out of Ishizaki and Komiya.

The plan Ryuuen is promising and it could work too if only there was not a masterpiece in that Class I am in Class C so I have to help Ryuuen with his plan and then get a minor Victory against Ayanokouji.

"This plan of yours Ryuuen is good and looks promising but there are some gaps and holes in it so I want you to leave the planning to me for this and believe I have some bizarre things in my mind which I want to do."

Ryuuen's grin widened as he lifts his hand and put it on my shoulder "Don't Disappoint me Akai."

"Trust me Dragon."

We both shook hands and after that, I made my way back to my dorm to rest.

After some days.

Akai Ren Pov.

Today is the day where Sudo will either get expelled or Class D will lose it hehe not gonna tell that much. Anyways I am here sitting on a bench watching basketball and their practice I am doing this for quite some days to not get suspicion as to why I was with Komiya when the accident happen and that shit.

*Whistle*

The coach whistled which means today's practice is over I watched Komiya walking towards Sudo inviting him then coming towards me he looked me in the eyes I lightly nodded my head in confirmation. We then made our way to the special building, we reached our destination and stopped in the hallway on the 2nd floor.

Ah shit, here we go.

"You think you are some hotshot Sudo HUH!"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN KOMIYA!"

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID ARE YOU A SOME HOTSHOT!"

They began insulting each other until Sudo raised his fists only to be stopped in midway by me I then said.